Content Marketing Manager
Chili Piper is a B2B SaaS startup. Our product helps clients turn inbound leads into qualified meetings instantly, helping revenue teams connect to buyers faster. We're proud to have customers like RingCentral, Airbnb, Square, Intuit, Spotify, Twilio, and many other cool logos.
We’re growing fast. And we don’t mean that in the cliché way. We are sitting on a fresh round of funding, and are ready to take over the world (in the most civil and appropriate way possible, of course).
About the Role:
Chili Piper is looking for a creative Content Marketing Manager to join our spicy Marketing team. We’re building a world-class content team that will grow our audience and evangelize the category of Meeting Lifecycle Automation! This is an opportunity to make a splash with how we tell the story of Chili Piper and build emotional connections with our brand. This individual will be an indispensable member of the Marketing team and report to the Director of Content Marketing. Entrepreneurial spirits who thrive in a fast-paced environment are welcomed. We’re excited to see this individual grow and thrive.
What you'll do:
- Develop and execute Chili Piper’s content strategy from ideation to execution.
- Produce high-quality content pieces (articles, blogs, guides, research pieces, videos, etc.) that effectively reach, speak to, help and engage Chili Piper’s Ideal Customer Profiles (ICPs).
- Partner with the Director of Content Marketing to manage and ensure that the content editorial calendar aligns with the OKRs and company initiatives.
- Generate brand awareness, engagement, and lead generation.
- Thoroughly understand the fundamentals of how Demand Generation and Content Marketing work together.
- Take a content idea, apply it strategically across multiple channels, and cross-functional teams at Chili Piper.
- Proofread and help edit other content that the team produces prior to publication.
Who you are:
- Experienced Content Marketing Manager, with at least 3 years experience in B2B SaaS marketing.
- Expert at creating content to drive true engagement and demand generation.
- Exceptional editor and proofreader. (You can spot a misplaced comma or a typo from a mile away!)
- You produce clean copy and provide constructive editing feedback.
- You have a firm grasp on what constitutes high-quality content, and you’re a pro at producing it.
- You have published content online under your byline that you’re proud of.
- Ability to operate and excel at strategic and tactical levels, and a willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, both at the executive level and with peers on cross-functional teams.
- You can clearly articulate ideas, frame problems, and offer solutions.
- You’re a stellar writer and people like to read what you write. They feel it, they understand it, and they learn from it.
Jargon & Acronyms that do not confuse you:
You know what these acronyms and words mean.
- WTF (kidding)
Tools that you love:
We get it. You’re cool, but aren’t embarrassed that you geek out over sweet tools and other awesome SaaS products. Here are the ones that get your heart racing:
- Google Analytics
- Google, like literally Googling stuff and using Google search tricks. (They exist.)
- Bonus Points: Chili Piper
- Passion for Chili Piper Values of Help, Innovate, Have Fun
- Thrive in a fast pace environment with ability to prioritize and multi-task on the fly
- Resourcefulness, creativity and strategic thinking for troubleshooting problems
- Self motivated and self-directed; Fast learner
- Strong English communication and documentation skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment in which the requirements are not always well defined and priorities change frequently
- Strong attention to detail and documentation
- Comfortable in supporting and working with global customers across many time zones
How We Work:
- Freedom and flexibility. We’re a 100% distributed team working from around the world. Our team members can work from wherever they want in the world, as long as they show up on our weekly all hands meeting on Zoom.
- Solve interesting problems. The software landscape has exploded. There are dozens of solutions for each problem. We want to be different. We come up with new angles on existing problems or invent better solutions to help companies with their sales and marketing. Then we turn these ideas into beautiful, smart software.
- Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you don’t have someone micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re getting things done. We’re a team of do-ers who take full ownership for their results.
- Be helpful. Our first value as a company is help. Help our customers be successful. Help our prospects get the right information and make the right decision whether or not it includes our products. Help our team members reach their full potential.
- 50% Women in Leadership
- Unlimited Vacation
- Company Offered 401k Plan
- Generous Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- WeWork membership so you can work from anywhere
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Make meetings happen