Senior Marketing Manager, Strategic Partner Marketing, Startups 📺
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to join our startups team at HubSpot.
We partner with accelerators (ex Y Combinator, Techstars), venture capital firms (ex Sequoia Capital, Accel), and entrepreneurial partners (ex WeWork, Segment) who offer their startups a 30% to 90% discount on HubSpot.
You can find more info on our startup program here.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Drive recurring leads from our strategic partners (Y Cominator, Techstars, Sequoia)
- Create content that resonates with startups and is promoted through our partners marketing distribution channels (organic, social, email)
- Think strategically about how we distribute content through our partner owned channels (organic, social, email) to maximize recurring leads
- Collaborate with 17 business development reps (distributed globally from San Francisco to Paris to India) who build relationships with each partner
- Build “playbooks” for how to scale our demand generation efforts globally across the varying partner categories (ex accelerators, venture capital firms, coworking)
- Conduct frequent partner research to deeply understand their goals, challenges, and pains align with how we help them be successful
We are looking for someone who:
- Has 4+ years of experience in partner marketing, content marketing, and/or affiliate marketing
- Has 2+ years of experience in the venture capital and/or VC-backed startup ecosystem
- Has built impactful and scalable partner marketing playbooks in the past
- Is a talented copywriter, content marketer, and overall storyteller
- Makes decisions driven by qualitative and quantitative insights
- Builds predictive models to estimate impact before starting a project
- Is exceptional at working with cross-functional teams, an excellent communicator, and a strong team-first mindset.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
Your application has been successfully submitted.