True, high-quality content is rare. Content that meets business goals are even more rare. High-quality, strategically-aligned content that is well distributed? In the B2B context? That's like winning the marketing lottery. It's also your specialty and what we strive to do every day.
You have been in the content marketing world for 5-10 years, but over those years, you have developed the skills and passion to be the strategic wizard behind the curtain that knows how to get the most out of content. Whether it be short-form ads, long-form whitepaper content you know how all the pieces fit together strategically.
Sound like you? Let us introduce ourselves.
New North, a 15-year-old Growth Marketing Agency passionate about helping marketers win in B2B tech. We are all working together to create the best work of any B2B-tech-specific marketing agency in the world. Our clients are B2B companies in SaaS, services, and hardware… all related to tech.
If you have experience working with this type of client and want to be a key player on a team that focuses on delivering industry-leading work every day, read on.
You will love it here if you:
- Are you a person who takes pride in doing what you say you’re gonna do
- Have a focus on “done” and are willing to strive for a "9" over perfection
- Are solution-oriented, bringing up problems alongside potential solutions
- Aren’t afraid to speak your mind
- Can work within systems instead of within the fog of “busyness”
You’ll love coming to work every day if you get, want, and have the capacity to:
- Set the standard for how the agency approaches content marketing
- Lead the development of high-impact content deliverables (content audits, outlining strategic direction, etc.)
- Keep a pulse on the content marketing industry, further developing the offering
- Lead web content initiatives (messaging flow, wireframing, content development, etc.)
- Collaborate with content management teams, creative teams, and writers to implement your strategy
- Present your strategies both internally and clients
- Collaborate with Account Directors to ensure the success of New North’s clients
You'll be recognized and rewarded if you want to come to work, learn, and hit numbers/goals for our clients.
As a member of this team, you will have a leader who:
- Gives clear directions & expectations for performance
- Makes sure you have the necessary tools & resources
- Acts with the greater good in mind
- Delegates appropriately
- Takes time to truly understand your role and how you can help the company
- Communicates well
- Has effective & efficient meetings
- Meets one-on-one with you quarterly (or more, if needed)
- Rewards and recognizes your performance
Please apply if:
- You received a BA/BS in something like Business, Marketing, Communications, Advertising, etc.
- You have worked for 5+ years in a strategic content marketing role - ideally, in a B2B or technology context.
- You have many examples of successful content marketing campaigns, and you can tie your work back to the bottom-line results it generated.
- You have worked with various segments of the technology industry (hardware, SaaS, consulting, etc.)
- You live in the United States
Helping B2B Technology Companies Grow