Minuttia is an organic growth acceleration agency for B2B SaaS companies, helping them grow through data-driven content marketing and SEO.
We take great pride in our work, and we know that to do great work, we need great people.
If you want to become part of our growing team and help build something special from the ground up, take a look at our job postings and send in an application.
- Create high-quality content that is well-researched, unique, and engaging
- Take ownership of the content creation process and work to improve it over time
- Collaborate with other team members on complex content creation projects
- Work with a range of style guides and client expectations for referencing, data sourcing, and internal/external linking
- Conduct interviews with clients to get information that will later be used in the content creation process
- Communicate with clients’ point of contact (PoC) and set the right expectations every step of the way
- Serve clients on a daily basis and be responsive to their needs and requests
- Attend monthly or bi-weekly catch-ups with clients and clearly communicate progress, roadblocks, and opportunities moving forward
- Nurture and develop relationships with bloggers, web editors, and other content writers
- Occasionally, publish blog posts on the Minuttia blog (client work comes first!)
- Attend Minuttia Pulse, our monthly, all-hands meeting, and share what’s going on in your world
- An analytical and detail-oriented personality with a positive attitude—you get the job done
- Experience writing high-quality content for blog posts, landing pages, and other content formats
- Experience working with project management software such as Monday
- Ability to collaborate
- Experience working with G Suite products (e.g., Google Docs & Google Sheets)
- Experience with tools such as Clearscope to generate SEO-friendly content
- Ability to prepare interview questions for clients and thought leaders in specific industries
- Experience with uploading, editing, and publishing content on a CMS like WordPress
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects on a daily basis
- Ability to effectively manage your email inbox and make sure that no client, partner, or internal communication goes unanswered
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- A reliable and strong Wi-Fi connection is essential, as we operate as a fully remote team
Native or near-native English literacy is required, and knowledge of additional languages beyond English is a plus, as it can be an asset when working with international clients or managing multilingual campaigns.
- 2-3 years of experience working in an agency environment, ideally with content marketing and SEO
- Experience with SEO software like Ahrefs, SurferSEO, Screaming Frog, or Sitebulb
- Experience with web analytics providers like Google Search Console, Google Analytics, or Hotjar
- Experience with online design software MockFlow to create mockups for graphic design needs (and the ability to communicate them to designers)
- Good understanding of how search engines work
- Working experience with Google Search Operators
- Experience with functions like ImportXML and VLOOKUP in Google Sheets to create data studies
- Experience recording videos and product walkthroughs on Loom to provide visual feedback and replies to clients’ requests
What You Get
- Fair base salary that’s equivalent to your skills and experience
- 21 days PTO (paid time off) per year
- 5 paid floating holidays per year
- 1 day off per year on your birthday
- Flexible working hours in a fully remote environment
- Performance bonuses based on the company’s milestones and your individual performance
- The ability to work and grow in an exciting and highly competitive environment
- A collaborative, diverse, and inclusive company culture that values innovation and creativity
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement within the company
- Access to ongoing training, mentorship, and support from an experienced team of professionals
How to Apply
To apply for this position, follow the steps below:
- Start a new email with the subject line ‘Content Writer’
- Attach your resume along with a 2-3 minute video that explains why you’re the best one for the role - we’d love to see you getting creative!
- Send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org and wait for a response from our team.
Applications without a video won’t be reviewed.
Organic Growth Acceleration for B2B SaaS Companies