Senior Content Marketing Manager
As the primary content strategist and editorial lead for Ripple you’ll orchestrate the creation of high-impact content for our target audiences in the fast-growing worlds of fintech, crypto, and blockchain. You’ll set the strategy and help bring our mission to life through the development of blogs, thought leadership, eBooks/white papers, webinars/podcasts, lead-generation campaigns, and more. You’ll collaborate with our executive team, a range of industry experts, agency partners and the full integrated marketing team on the development of content and of comprehensive integrated marketing plans in this vibrant space.
You have a proven track record of turning complex ideas into compelling storylines for specific audiences, and a knack for uncovering topical industry news and rapidly capitalizing on it with a unique point-of-view. You are a proactive self-starter who thrives in fast-paced, collaborative cultures. You understand the importance of a full funnel approach and audience personas, deploying tactics to ensure you’re speaking to the right people, at the right time, and you leave no stone unturned when it comes to analyzing the performance of your content.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Own the content strategy and lifecycle across owned and paid channels to meet awareness and demand-generation goals
- Run the entire editorial process, including ideation, drafting, creative, distribution, promotional strategy, and measurement
- Build, manage, and communicate the rich content calendar and integrated campaigns to executive team and SMEs
- Develop a thought leadership strategy that distinguishes Ripple from competition and cuts through industry noise
- Write hard-hitting copy that drives action in a variety of mediums and formats (website, blogs, collateral, reports, video, email, infographics and more)
- Be the guardian of brand voice and style, ensuring consistency across every touchpoint.
- Actively contribute to fully integrated marketing efforts spanning content, social, growth and more
- Optimize a substantial budget and different internal and external resources to achieve content objectives
- Collaborate and be point-of-contact with agency partners in content development and promotional roll out, SEO optimizations, and implementations
- Identify net new content needs as well as opportunities to repurpose existing content, based on research and SEO best practices
- Track breaking news and social conversation to generate highly relevant storylines that address audiences’ real-time interests
- Interview and develop relationships with spokespeople, customers, and other subject-matter experts
- Support content localization strategy for target geographies around the world
- Analyze content performance and lifecycle, and use data to iterate, improve and maximize results
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 8+ years’ experience in content marketing and writing, including experience in B2B technology or finance
- Big-picture strategic thinking paired with great execution for content marketing
- Collaborative contribution to cross-functional, integrated marketing plans
- Ability to generate and communicate breakthrough insights for thought leadership content
- Ability to speak and tell stories to multiple audiences
- A persuasive and convincing writing style, and outstanding verbal communication skills for cross-functional collaboration
- Serious attention to detail and a commitment to excellence
- Creative thinking and an open-minded approach
- An understanding of SEO best practices is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), commuter benefits
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple enables payments everywhere, every way, for everyone using the power of blockchain and crypto. By joining Ripple’s growing, global network (RippleNet), financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets. With offices in San Francisco, Washington D.C., New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavik and Dubai, Ripple has hundreds of customers around the world.
Ripple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Please find our UK/EU applicant privacy notice here.
Your application has been successfully submitted.