Content Marketing Manager
As the primary content strategist and editorial lead you’ll orchestrate the creation of high-impact content for audiences in the fast-growing world of fintech and blockchain. It’s your role to set the strategy and then bring our value proposition to life through blogs, podcasts, thought leadership pieces, lead-generation campaigns, and more, working with our executive team and a range of industry experts in this vibrant space.
You have a proven track record of turning complex ideas into compelling copy for audiences and a knack for uncovering topical industry news and rapidly capitalizing on it with a unique point-of-view. You are a proactive self-starter who thrives in fast-paced, collaborative cultures. And you leave no stone unturned when it comes to analyzing the performance of your content.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Own the content strategy and lifecycle across owned and paid channels to meet awareness and demand-generation goals
- Manage entire editorial process, including ideation, drafting, design, distribution, promotion and measurement
- Write hard-hitting copy that drives action in a variety of mediums and formats (website, blogs, collateral, reports, video, email, infographics and more)
- Determine both net new content needs and opportunities to repurpose existing content
- Be the guardian of brand voice and style, ensuring consistency across every touchpoint
- Track breaking news and social conversation to generate highly relevant storylines that address audiences’ real-time interests
- Interview and develop relationships with spokespeople, customers and other subject-matter experts
- Support content localization strategy for target geographies around the world
- Analyze content performance and lifecycle, and use data to iterate, improve and maximize results
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 5-7 years experience writing, editing and proofreading digital and print copy for a B2B technology company
- Ability to speak to multiple audiences
- Strong project management skills with an ability to plan and prioritize
- A persuasive and convincing writing style, and outstanding verbal communication skills for cross-functional collaboration
- Serious attention to detail and a commitment to excellence
- Calmness under pressure and ability to achieve tight deadlines
- Creative thinking and an open-minded approach
- Bachelor’s degree
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), commuter benefits
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing, global network (RippleNet), financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets.
With offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai, Ripple has more than 300 customers around the world.
Ripple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.