Curology is creating the next generation of skincare through customized treatment plans and formulas with powerful prescription ingredients for acne and anti-aging. We believe great skin shouldn’t be a luxury, but a fact of life.
As the Content Associate (temp to hire - potential for full time permanent employment after 6 months), you will work with a world-class team to develop high-quality blog and video content that provides accessible skincare information to the public while generating substantial traffic to curology.com via a key marketing channel (SEO). You’ll work cross-functionally with partners across Growth, Brand Marketing, Medical, Product, Engineering and external agencies to improve our web presence and traffic. You will have the ability to improve process and frameworks as well as day to day analytics and reporting, keyword research, brief writing, content development, managing freelancers, publishing, and overall project management to help us take our organic search traffic to the next level. You will gain a deep expertise of business priorities, setting our growth strategies, and acting on those plans with confirmed business impact.
In this role, you will:
- Research and examine topic ideas to create briefs for new and existing content pages and formats
- Support the project management of a complex content production process end-to-end, at scale, including maintenance of production tracking and task management systems
- Create documentation and training materials for internal teams, as well as external agencies and contractors
- Support the process of recruiting and managing freelance writers
- Provide feedback to writers and coordinate with other team members to ensure content adheres with brand guidelines and is medically accurate before publishing
- Own publishing and take responsibility for maintaining a high-quality bar for content output
You will be successful if you have:
- Adept editorial skills that includes a demonstrated record or portfolio of writing and editing online articles
- Proficient in SEO best practices, including terminology and familiarity with analytics tools (Google Search Console, Ahrefs, SEM Rush)
- Comfortable with software that supports content production (Contentful or Wordpress CMS, Google Sheets, Airtable, Asana)
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Experience managing freelancers
- Passion for beauty, skincare, and health
Nice to haves:
- 2+ years experience executing a sophisticated content marketing strategy at scale
- Experience writing and editing medical content
Why you'll love working at Curology:
- Amazing team culture and environment
- Awarded Great Place To Work & Inc.’s Best Workplace
- Attractive salary and equity options
- Unlimited, flexible PTO for exempt employees
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental and vision insurance are covered 90%+ for employees; flexible spending account; 401k (full benefits after 90 days for temp-to-hire employees)
- Paid parental leave
- Free subscription to Curology!
- Company-sponsored happy hours and outings
Your application has been successfully submitted.