Freelance Brand Marketer
Help us fix finance.
Fruitful is a financial wellness platform empowering more people to find prosperity and peace of mind. For an affordable membership fee, Fruitful offers a powerful combination of personalized financial guidance, investment management, and high-yield savings.
This solves common personal finance issues like lack of understanding, money-related anxiety, fragmented finances, and uncertainty around planning and immediate action. It’s more affordable, more accessible, and more comprehensive than any competitive product or service.
It’s the future of personal finance.
As Fruitful’s first brand marketer, you’ll help define and articulate a brand that defies the uninspiring status quo of other financial firms’ marketing. Working across all our marketing channels, you’ll develop and execute creative concepts that cut through the noise and help propel Fruitful from an upstart into a household name. This role puts special emphasis on building Fruitful’s social media presence (both organic and paid) using short-form video. The ideal candidate has a strong track record of growing social media followings (both personally and professionally) and excels at writing crisp, witty, marketing copy.
- Manage content strategy and execution for social media channels
- Lead concepting, copywriting, and production for paid ads, landing pages, emails, and other marketing materials
- Collaborate and coordinate with designers, video editors, and actors to produce high-quality content
- Represent our brand publicly as an on-camera “personality” within our social media channels
- Work with growth team to understand performance across channels and iterate on creative based on past results
- Work with compliance to ensure marketing materials fall within legal guidelines
- Take on new, exciting challenges as the company grows
- Exceptional writing and storytelling capabilities (and a portfolio to prove it)
- Deep understanding of current social media trends and how to grow a follower base
- Track record of creating highly engaging, entertaining, and persuasive digital content
- Strong organizational & communication skills to manage creative projects involving multiple contributors & stakeholders
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to learn and navigate the nuances of a complex, regulated industry
- Experience building and executing programs in a lean, startup environment is a big plus
Fruitful is building a team that seeks to represent the diversity of our customer base. We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourage applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.