Minuttia is an organic growth acceleration agency for B2B SaaS companies, helping them use data-driven content marketing and SEO.
We take great pride in our work, and we know that to do great work, we need great people.
If you want to become part of our growing team and help build something special from the ground up, take a look at our job postings and send in an application.
- Lead the SEO strategy for clients, helping them feel secure having us as a partner from the start
- Conduct keyword research and help clients identify the best keyword opportunities on an ongoing basis
- Conduct content audits and help clients understand what’s driving performance and what can be improved
- Create content briefs based on specific keywords and help clients and Minuttia writers create content that’s prepared for a search engine
- Identify crawl and indexation issues by constantly monitoring a website’s crawl stats and proactively sending reports to clients
- Identify opportunities for improvement of the website’s crawl budget by analyzing crawl log files
- Conduct monthly website crawls using tools such as Sitebulb and Ahrefs to identify technical issues that may be affecting website performance
- Provide guidance for speed optimization and ensure code (e.g. HTML) is well-structured to be read by search engine crawlers
- Implement schema markup for the different parts of our clients’ websites and ensure there are no warnings or errors on any schema types implemented
- Monitor Google’s algorithm changes and updates, and proactively communicate what needs to be done on a technical level (e.g. Core Web Vitals)
- Communicate with clients’ point of contact (PoC) and set the right expectations every step of the way
- Attend bi-weekly catch-ups with clients and clearly communicate progress, roadblocks, and opportunities moving forward
- Attend Minuttia Pulse, our monthly all-hands meeting, and share what’s going on in your world
- Experience managing client relationships in the context of professional, B2B services
- Solid understanding of how search engines work
- Experience with Google Search Operators
- Experience with SEO software like Ahrefs, SurferSEO, Screaming Frog, or Sitebulb
- Experience with web analytics providers like Google Search Console, Google Analytics, or Hotjar
- Experience applying technical optimizations in a CMS like WordPress, using plugins such as Yoast or Schema Pro
- Experience working with project management software such as Asana
- Ability to collaborate
- Proven ability to investigate issues with Webmaster Tools (e.g. Google Search Console) and analyze changes in organic traffic to deliver business insights & recommendations
- Knowledge of coding languages such as HTML and CSS and the ability to communicate with developers on technical issues effectively
- Deep understanding of technical SEO elements (e.g. .htaccess, robots.txt) for optimizing a website’s search performance
- Experience working with G Suite products (e.g. Google Docs, Google Sheets)
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects on a daily basis
- Ability to effectively manage your email inbox and make sure that no client communication goes unanswered
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
Native or near-native English literacy is required.
- 2-3 years experience working in an agency environment, ideally with content and SEO
- Experience with functions like ImportXML and VLOOKUP in Google Sheets to give data-backed answers to clients quickly and efficiently
- Experience working with Google Tag Manager
- Experience setting up alerts on Google Analytics based on complex rules
- Experience recording videos and walkthroughs on Loom to provide visual feedback and replies to clients’ requests
What You Get
- Fair base salary that’s equivalent to your skills and experience
- 21 days PTO (paid time off) per year
- 5 paid floating holidays per year
- 2 days off per year on your birth and name day
- Flexible working hours in a fully remote environment
- Performance bonus based on the company’s milestones and your individual performance
- The ability to work and grow in an exciting and highly competitive environment
How to Apply
To apply for this position, follow the steps below:
- Start a new email with the subject line ‘SEO Strategist’
- Attach your resume along with a 2-3 minute video that explains why you’re the best one for the role - we’d love to see you getting creative!
- Send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org and wait for a response from our team
Applications without a video won’t be reviewed. Our selection process includes a paid test task as well as well as a psychometric test.
Your application has been successfully submitted.