Content Marketing Manager
Important note: This role is eligible to full-remote, as long as there is no time difference from your workplace and our NYC office, and that you are located in the US! 🤩
About the Senior Content Marketing Manager position
At PlayPlay we are looking for a Senior Content Marketing Manager to join our growing Marketing team in the US. Someone who is passionate about creating content that educates, celebrates and inspires our prospects to better reach their audiences.
As our US Content Marketing Manager, you will lead projects to ensure strong discoverability and recognition as experts in the video market. You would be the very first Marketing hire in our New York office. As such, you will have a very visible and impactful role. You will collaborate strongly with our US Country Manager, PlayPlay’s co-founder, and will be helped a lot by our Global Marketing team, based in Paris.
Although you’ll have some guidelines and help from Paris HQ, it is crucial you build your own voice in the US, with American tailored content & comms actions.
Are you looking for a company where you can execute bold content ideas? Do you have a strong entrepreneurial mindset and want to join a fast growing company in its early-stage? Do you enjoy sharing your expertise with the market and want to be identified as a thought leader in content, comms & marketing?
Then you are at the right place: contact us!
- Define the content plan for the North American market, develop an editorial calendar and ensure deadlines are met.
- Create ungated content to position PlayPlay as a thought leader and expert brand like talking heads interviews with Subject Matter Experts, events presentations or media thought leadership.
- Create first class content for demand generation - acquisition and conversion - like SEO oriented blog posts, guides or studies.
- Educate the market in front of a camera, may it be in a webinar or in a talking-head interview.
- Animate our social networks with content for both Marketing and Employer branding purposes, as part of our US strategy.
- Find the best partners for co-marketing actions and execute on a regular basis content actions with them.
- Keep track of content, comms and marketing trends to develop content that always meets our market expectations.
- Partner with product marketing, and growth teams to implement new assets into the buyer journey.
Ideally, you have:
- Strong copywriting and verbal communication skills.
- Strong understanding of social media ecosystem and trends.
- Experience in creating all kind of content: videos, infographics, ebooks, articles…
- Experience with webinars organisation and animation.
- Experience in community building and partnerships.
- Experience in co-marketing actions.
- Experience with a blog CMS (eg. Wordpress) or a marketing automation tool (ideally Hubspot).
- Basic knowledge of on-page SEO.
You're the perfect match, if:
- You have experience working in a similar job in the startup scene, ideally for a high growth SaaS. You don't mind going the extra mile if needed.
- You have a strong entrepreneurial spirit: you seek out change, you embrace critical questioning and innovation. You have a strong doer attitude.
- You are a natural storyteller who loves writing and knows how to make basic copy sound appealing.
- You are American or have a very strong American culture. We count on you to help us appeal the American market with its own cultural codes.
- You have a deep interest in the video, content & comms industry and its evolution.
- You take ownership of tasks. You always try to go for the best quality possible. you suggest improvements when you see an opportunity.
- You are a creative person and you will be able to find bold content ideas continuously.
- Although you can work independently and efficiently, you like to work in a dynamic team environment.
- You are proficient at reviewing and edit work produced by others but you also know how to produce content by yourself when needed.
- Competitive salary + bonus scaled to your experience
- 25 days of PTO
- 401k plan with 3% matching
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance Plans (100% coverage)
- Remote possible 2 days per week, if you are not eligible to full-remote
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Reach your audience, make videos.