Content Marketing Manager
United States Remote
Mailshake is seeking an experienced Content Marketing Manager to drive growth through content marketing across our blog, video, webinars, social, and email.
About the Position
The Content Marketing Manager will be responsible for the overall content plan, calendar, and content promotion.
This role will manage all forms of content across multiple marketing channels and continually optimize performance of key metrics.
- Research sales industry trends and identify topics that will drive engagement and traffic growth
- Create monthly and weekly content calendar across our blog, social, email, webinars, and videos
- Identify opportunities to build thought leadership with content
- Promote content across channels to increase traffic, engagement, and conversions
- Connect with sales industry thought leaders and influencers
- Own managing editor responsibilities to up-level content quality
- Manage external vendors for copywriting needs
- Work closely with Partner Marketing, Social Manager, SEO Manager, and Sales team to develop content plans and promotion
- Benchmark metrics on blog and all content channels and continually improve performance of traffic growth and optimization
- Develop email sequences that drive users for full lifecycle from opt-in to purchase to customer onboarding
- Communicate product updates through emails and blog posts
- 3-5 years of content experience in SaaS or B2B, ideally in the sales industry
- Copywriting experience with a portfolio of short and long form content
- SEO knowledge of keyword research and planning
- Deep understanding of how content can drive awareness and conversions
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and collaborating
- Project management and organizational skills
- Understanding of how content should support each phase of the customer lifecycle from awareness and continuing through to product marketing
Perks & Benefits
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program with employer matching
- Support for for personal growth and development
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote working with a fully distributed team
About our company
Mailshake is a profitable, bootstrapped, and fast-growing startup looking to expand our product offering. We believe in putting our customers first, tackling tough problems head on, and simply trusting our employees to get stuff done. We offer flexible schedules, paid parental leave, and other perks that come with being a remote-only company.
About our product
Mailshake is a sales engagement tool loved by thousands of sales and marketing professionals for its simplicity and ease of use. Mailshake is simple, yet powerful.
Our goal is to make Mailshake more powerful by expanding channels (SMS, Social Outreach, Integrations with other Dialers) and functionality (AI to help write emails, improvements analytics, better deliverability and powerful automation) while keeping the UI/UX simple and easy to use.
About the Team
Our team is obsessed with our customer, our leadership is transparent, and there are no big egos. We share fun anecdotes on Slack, push each other to live healthier everyday and really care about each others’ lives! We thrive working together with on challenging opportunities, new ideas, and open minds. Mailshake is remote but when we do get together we enjoy milkshakes, breweries and a good Haiku.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At Mailshake we want a diverse and inclusive team. This is reflected in our actions, showing we walk the walk, beyond just words. We value the unique attributes, characteristics, and perspectives that make each person who they are and what they bring to the table in making our company as strong as it can be. We know diverse individuals working together build better products and a better overall company.
We invite any and all people to apply for our exciting positions and acknowledge that we do not all start from the same advantages or disadvantages. Your application won’t be filtered out based on things like your name or education level/institution. Mailshake is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.