Senior B2B Content Writer
Greenlight Guru is looking for a world-class content writer to join our Demand Gen Marketing team and contribute toward our mission to improve the quality of life.
Over the past seven years, Greenlight Guru has built an industry-leading content engine, and now we need a senior content creator to help us write our next chapter. In this role, you will be responsible for writing high-leverage, strategic content that will drive our business forward for years, including content ranging from blogs and articles for publications to e-guides and long-form content.
Our Senior B2B Content Writer will report to our Inbound Marketing Manager and work closely with the Director of Marketing, our sales team, and our Subject Matter Experts (or SMEs… AKA, our “Gurus”).
Being the only Quality Management Software platform designed specifically for the medical device industry, Greenlight Guru has achieved tremendous growth over the last few years. Greenlight Guru is helping medical device companies worldwide bring life-changing devices to market faster and advance the success of their high-quality devices.
What you'll do…
- Write world-class content: Our entire business has been built on the back of world-class blog content, and you will be carrying that torch forward. We aspire to write the most useful, actionable, and insightful content in the medical device industry, and you will be essential to moving this aspiration forward.
- Educate an industry on a new way of ensuring quality: We are changing the way medical devices are developed, and you’ll be responsible for educating medical device professionals, ranging from engineers to CEOs, on why that’s so important.
- Work closely with experts and co-founders: You will work closely with our team of Subject Matter Experts, including the founders of our company, to develop the best content possible.
- Develop an elite portfolio of content with measurable business value: We want this to be the best job you can take for your own professional development. That’s why we’re committed to helping you develop an elite content portfolio with tangible business results that show your worth.
What we’re looking for…
- 5+ years of experience writing content for the web, preferably for a B2B brand
- A strong writer with a penchant for cranking out a high volume of content without sacrificing quality
- A fast learner who is great at writing about subjects they don’t know much about before the project starts
- A collaborative teammate who is open to feedback and excited to learn and grow in this role
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communications skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills; ability to build strong relationships with cross-functional team members
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Motivated, results-oriented, multi-tasking go-getter up to the challenge of a fast-paced environment
If you’re interested in this role, please send your resume and your favorite piece of content you’ve written in the past year to email@example.com.
- Our ideal candidate would be in the Indianapolis area or willing to relocate, but we’re open to remote applicants.
- US citizenship or appropriate work visa required.
- The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature and responsibilities of the job.
- Co-workers who care deeply about our mission to spur medical device innovation and about helping each other become better engineers
- Flexible hours
- Work from home options
- 3 months paid maternity leave
- Health insurance
- Disability insurance
This is a full-time, permanent position, either fully remote or based in our downtown Indianapolis HQ. We do not offer Visa sponsorship or relocation assistance at this time. No recruiters, please.
Greenlight Guru is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Greenlight Guru are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Medical Device Success Software Platform