CONTENT MARKETING MANAGER
We are looking for a talented “Chief Content Creator” to create phenomenal thought leadership content that helps define our space and drive brand awareness and demand.
We are disrupting the employee communication & engagement space - one of the world’s largest and most competitive markets right now and thought leadership is a key pillar in our strategy.
we are looking for a creative marketer, with a writing background, a product marketer’s depth, experience in B2B, who knows how to turn insights into engaging thought leadership content in a variety of formats.
Come join us and help us on our mission to elevate the employee experience. A truly important purpose. Now more than ever.
- Develop a full-funnel content strategy and editorial calendar based on a deep understanding of audience needs and input from cross-functional stakeholders.
- Deliver content that drives demand (i.e. blog content for SEO, testimonials, sales enablement, nurture campaigns, social media, etc.)
- Interview internal and external experts to produce in-depth thought leadership content assets (Ebooks, Reports, Guides)
- Scale editorial production by managing external writers and establishing key publishing and optimization workflows.
- Plan and build thought leadership webinars and podcasts.
- Understand our market, stay on top of what our customers care about, and turn this into stories.
- Promote content through social media, email campaigns, newsletters.
- Track content performance and experiment with ways to increase leads and traffic.
- Create impactful content that converts for social media, ad,s and the website.
- 4+ years managing content marketing for a B2B tech company
- Storytelling and product marketing acumen
- Proven track record of creating phenomenal content that made an impact
- Experience building and measuring great content marketing
- Journalism background a plus
- You’re ready to work at an early stage, fast-growing startup
- You aren’t expecting for there to be a “how to do your job” playbook waiting for you - You know how to balance writing for humans vs. writing for Google
- You’re fluent in Google Analytics and using data to show your impact
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Your entire company in one place