Content Marketing Manager
Constructor powers product search and discovery for some of the largest retailers in the world. We serve billions of requests every year, and you’ve probably used our product without even knowing it. In responsible growth mode, we’ve just hired a CMO and VP of Product Marketing and are scaling our content engine to show how our product improves the lives of ecommerce teams.
About The Role
As Content Marketing Manager, you’ll get an opportunity to dive into content strategy and messaging firsthand. Reporting to the head of content, this role will focus primarily on planning and creating content assets for prospects at the consideration stage of their journey and beyond.
Reporting to the head of content, you’ll contribute on both the writing and planning level. We are looking for an amazing writer who can create and distribute compelling, exciting content across buyer personas—from primary users to executive decision makers. You’ll also be helping to manage Constructor’s editorial calendar, writing content briefs and scheduling publication for our company’s small team of freelance writers.
- At least 3 years of experience in SaaS content, with at least one year of experience collaborating with a product marketing team
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with experience in interviewing subject matter experts, simplifying technical topics for a B2B enterprise audience, and following brand guidelines
- Proven experience in successfully creating and distributing various types of content such as ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, blogs, etc.
- Strong marketing fundamentals, thinking critically and strategically about the content you create and its place in the customer journey
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Ownership and growth mentality; the person in this role should be self-motivated and open to constructive feedback with a desire to learn and grow
- Familiarity with SEO best practices and content KPI reporting (and the tools to do both, e.g., SEMRush and Google Analytics)
- Write and distribute content across the customer journey (blog content, case studies, whitepapers, one pagers, etc.)
- Own Constructor’s publishing workstream
- Assist with defining content strategy, maintaining our editorial calendar, and project managing content
- Create in-depth product-led content briefs to guide content creation
- Interview internal and external SMEs to create product-led content that speaks to our highly knowledgeable audience
- Assist with copywriting for email, social media, and paid ads as needed
- Mentor junior writers and manage freelancers as needed
Please include your portfolio or a sample of your work as an attachment.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Ecommerce product search and discovery that increases revenue, conversions, and profit.