Content Marketing Manager
Who are we
UpGuard’s mission is to protect the world’s data. We obsessively seek out elegant, robust ways to enable our customers to find, acknowledge, and remediate cyber risk. With UpGuard, organizations leverage our security expertise and software to automate what was once laborious, spreadsheet-driven processes, whether monitoring the attack surface of hundreds of vendors or assessing the security of their infrastructure. UpGuard is used by some of the world’s largest, fastest-growing, and most innovative companies.
Why are we hiring this role?
We are hiring a Content Marketing Manager to join our marketing team. You’ll have the opportunity to develop and execute a global content strategy across multiple channels. You’ll lead a team to create compelling content for our target audience at all funnel stages. Working with other marketing functions, you’ll work collaboratively to meet our revenue targets and business goals.
What will you accomplish?
- Develop and execute our content strategy
- Lead a global team of creators and SEO specialists to produce first-class content, including blog posts, eBooks, whitepapers, videos, infographics, and more, for our target audience
- Identify gaps in the marketing funnel and proactively identify opportunities for optimization with content
- Measure, optimize, and communicate the performance of content against business objectives
- Actively research key industry topics and trends to create thought leadership content
- Oversee brand standards, content style guidelines, and company voice through any content created.
What do we need from you?
- 4+ years of experience in content marketing or content strategy
- Proven track record of scaling content teams in an in-house environment
- Strong writing, reporting, and editing skills
- Proven ability to grow and manage teams
- Demonstrable experience in planning, conceiving, creating, and executing high-impact, creative content
- Strong grasp of SEO best practices and concepts
What will give you an edge?
- You have experience in SaaS or high-growth organizations (if you do, highlight that in your application!)
- Experience creating and managing editorial calendars
- Experience working with designers and other team members to distill complex processes and ideas into straightforward and actionable content
- Knowledge of and experience with multiple content mediums, from video to podcasts and beyond
What's in it for you?
- Learning opportunity: Learn how world-class marketing and SaaS organizations work to a degree you never have before and future-proof yourself
- Impact: See the impact of your work daily, with data and impact available on dashboards you have access to
- Work-life balance: No late finishes or unneeded stress. Keep your plans with friends and family
- Generous compensation: Extremely competitive base salary and equity
- Great perks: Free lunch, flexible work arrangements, and gym reimbursement
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The new standard in third-party risk and attack surface management