Content Marketing Specialist (Remote, Canada)
ContactMonkey is the premier Internal Communications SaaS platform for enterprise companies across the globe. Following a year of incredible growth, our team is expanding to further our impact on the way that Fortune 500 companies communicate with their employees!
What we’re looking for:
The ContactMonkey marketing team has ambitious plans for growth this year, and we’re doubling down on content marketing as we seek to acquire and educate even more new customers.
As a Content Writer on the marketing team, you’ll produce compelling, on-brand written content and storytelling for everything from long-form, in-depth blog posts to performance-driven email marketing copy.
If you have a track record of creating awesome written content backed up by meaningful marketing results, then we’d love to hear from you!
Desired skills, experience and key responsibilities:
- Phenomenal writing skills and the ability to write in a fun, engaging, and cheeky tone of voice to educate and convert our audience
- The ability to create long-form (2,000+ word), in-depth, well-researched blog posts that provide deep insights and value to our audience of internal communications professionals
- Tackle a diverse range of content marketing materials including blog posts, email copy, landing page copy, ebooks, case studies, and reports
- Maintain high quality standards and adhere to our content calendar, executing multiple high quality pieces of content every month
- Work with sales and marketing team to create conversion-focused email copy
- Research SEO best practices and continuously work to keep our digital content optimized to keep pace with Google’s algorithm changes
- You like owning whatever is given to you and delivering results – large projects don’t scare you because you’re a pro at multitasking and prioritizing
- You’re highly adaptable – working in a fast-paced environment where things change frequently sounds more exciting to you than doing the same thing day in, day out
You’re an excellent writer and editor who also happens to understand the role of content in a B2B marketing strategy. You work well with a deadline and can self-manage a wide variety of tasks.
You’re extremely organized and detail-oriented and ensure your copy shines before it’s published. You’re also comfortable with ensuring your content is SEO optimized and are willing to continuously learn more to make our content rank higher on Google.
You’ll get major bonus points for:
- A genuine interest in our product and writing for our audience of internal communications professionals
- A strong knowledge of how content plays a role in growth at SaaS companies
- A degree in journalism, communication, marketing, creative writing or a similar discipline
- At least one year of experience creating long-form content and optimizing for SEO within a B2B SaaS environment (agency or in-house) or some freelance writing experience if you’re a fresh grad
In your application, make sure to:
- Link to or attach 2-3 of the best pieces of content you’ve written (please include long-form content, if available)
- Provide a few details on what marketing results the pieces achieved
Your application has been successfully submitted.