Content Marketing Lead (m/f/d)
At Leapsome, we’re committed to helping HR & People Operations professionals so that they can create exceptional workplace cultures. As a marketing team, we’re at the forefront of creating highly engaging, informative, and actionable content to support this pursuit.
We’re now looking for a second Content Marketing Lead to join us! You would help us keep scaling our team, ensuring our editorial guidelines are followed and supporting us in planning and publishing top-level educational content that communicates who we are as a brand. You would be responsible for overseeing our content marketing strategy while managing our in-house Content & Editorial team, as well as the content and SEO agencies we work with.
As a marketing team, we have a very collaborative approach to work: We are always open to listening to ideas, learning, and trying new things. Therefore, you would also be involved in various initiatives with other marketing team members, as well as cross-functional tasks with different company departments.
If you’re passionate about editing, have an eagle eye for detail, and are interested in coaching team members and helping our content — and everyone involved — keep shining, we’d love to hear from you!
What is Leapsome?
Leapsome is the all-in-one platform for people enablement and engagement. We combine tools for goals & OKR management, performance reviews and 360s, employee engagement surveys, continuous feedback, as well as team and 1:1 meetings into an easy-to-use, customizable platform.
At Leapsome, we want work to be the best it can be for everyone. That’s why we help companies create environments where people can achieve goals, learn and grow together, and build authentic relationships — our purpose is to make work fulfilling for everyone!
CEOs and HR/People Operations teams in international, forward-thinking companies like Spotify, Mercedes-Benz, Unity, and Babbel choose Leapsome to enhance their people enablement processes. Forbes magazine listed Leapsome as one of the 100 most innovative startups in Germany.
After successfully bootstrapping to more than 1,000 customers, Leapsome raised $60 million in Series A Funding led by Insight Partners in March 2022. The funding will allow us to further invest in developing our leading people enablement platform for our customers, create an even stronger employee experience, and open our first US office in NYC, making it a very exciting point in our journey to join Leapsome.
We stay true to our values in everything we do at Leapsome.
- Listen & learn — We always seek understanding. It helps us grow together and learn from each other.
- Challenge the status quo — We challenge ourselves and don’t walk the beaten path just because everyone else does.
- Be honest & transparent — We are honest and transparent with each other and ourselves.
- Seek impact — We hold ourselves accountable for the impact we want to have in this world.
- Take ownership & pursue excellence — We’re a group of smart and dedicated people, we trust each other to truly own our work.
- Be kind & humble — We are more than just colleagues — we genuinely care for each other.
What is your job?
- Overseeing Leapsome’s content marketing strategy, with a focus on driving pipeline growth via organic traffic acquisition
- Enabling our in-house content & editorial team
- Overseeing content production & SEO agencies to ensure a regular and high-quality publishing schedule with measurable results
- Ensuring editorial and brand consistency across our various assets — from blog articles to comparison pages, eBooks, and playbooks to customer stories (case studies), short copy, and more
- Refining various processes & enabling all teams to follow our editorial guidelines
- Case studies & thought leadership content strategy and development
- Editing in-depth content on Future of Work topics
- Working collaboratively to measure performance, apply optimization tactics, and distribute content
Who are we looking for?
- Native-level English skills
- You’re clued-up on how to create content marketing & SEO strategies that drive business growth
- You’re interested in becoming an expert in People/HR and Future of Work topics (including DEI)
- You have a very keen eye for detail and outstanding writing and editorial skills
- You’re very well organized
- You have 7+ years of experience writing and editing informative, clever, empathetic, and polished long- and short-form content
- You’re a skilled, empathetic storyteller that can break down complex topics into easy-to-understand, relatable content
- You’ve previously managed and coached a team to help them excel and grow
- You have experience managing external agencies and partners
- You are familiar with B2B audiences and decision-makers
- You have good knowledge of SEO, reporting, as well as research and analytics tools like SEMrush/Ahrefs (we use SEMRush), Google Analytics, and CMS systems (we use Webflow)
- You love learning and are willing to seek out knowledge in areas you’re not familiar with
- You appreciate working in an environment where regular feedback is part of the culture
Benefits at Leapsome
- Become part of a fast-growing scale-up taking over the People Performance & Enablement space by making work fulfilling for more than two million people by 2025
- Join a diverse and international team of talented, smart, and kind people
- We value feedback exchange and celebrating successes — big and small
- Enjoy our hybrid model by working from home or in our offices in the heart of Berlin, Germany
- Develop your skills with a yearly development budget of €2,000
- Experience a healthy work-life balance with flexible work hours and the option of working abroad for up to 2 months per year
- Have fun at monthly team activities like kayaking, laser tag, and game nights
- Stay active and healthy with a free Urban Sports Club membership
- Take 30 vacation days every year (plus public holidays)
- Access to 1:1 therapy sessions via our mental health partner, plus company workshops and learning pathways on topics like mindfulness and digital wellness
- Receive competitive pay and a pre-IPO equity package
- Get support and sponsorship for relocation (if needed)
You want to be part of Leapsome?
Just send us your CV!
A cover letter isn’t necessary, but we’d appreciate a brief answer to these questions: Why Leapsome? Why you?
Please note: During the application process, you don’t need to input information already mentioned in your CV.
We look forward to getting to know you!
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Help us make work fulfilling for everyone!
At Leapsome, we want work to be the best it can be for everyone. We help companies create environments where people can achieve shared goals, build authentic relationships, learn, and grow together.
Interested in joining us?
Put simply, our purpose is to make work fulfilling for everyone. And we know how to get there. But we can only do this by “walking our talk” and building a diverse company where people — and not just the business — thrive.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Shaping the Future of Work