Senior Manager of Demand Generation
We are a fast-growing startup that is working at the intersection of AI and human work to help professional service businesses attract, win, and serve their clients online. We’re hiring an experienced and enthusiastic Sr. Manager of Demand Generation to grow interest in B12 and acquire new customers.
As a Sr. Manager of Demand Generation you will:
As Sr. Manager of Demand Generation, you will be responsible for developing and executing campaigns that produce leads and pipeline from industries aligned with B12’s ideal customer profile (ICP). Helping to influence prospects at every stage of their buyer journey you’ll create magnetic campaigns to attract new prospects, helpful resources to encourage engagement, and compelling experiences that motivate actions – generating high-fit sales qualified contacts with strong intent to purchase.
You will plan and execute integrated marketing campaigns that align multiple channels for a consistent message in the market, including the use of: paid social and search, organic social media, online and in-person events, search engine optimization, and partner co-marketing.
- Works with marketing leadership to develop, diagnose and optimize a demand program strategy that supports objectives for building high quality leads and pipeline
- Manage marketing channel performance
- Develop paid campaigns and online materials that clearly articulate the B12 value proposition and create messaging that aligns with the needs of B12’s ICP, product offering, and business goals
- Oversee the website, ensuring conversion pages are performing at, or above, targets for lead generation
- Create new CRO experiments (e.g. A/B tests) to improve the conversion rate of existing web properties or marketing channels
- Own and contribute to small to large scale projects - e.g. create new landing pages or introduce new website experience functionality
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management, including campaign architecture, segmentation, data quality, and reporting.
- Monitor and report campaign performance with granular tracking across relevant KPIs, including but not limited to impressions, clicks, web visitors, collateral downloads, leads, initial sales conversations, and revenue
- Collaborates to help create impactful nurture programs to improve conversion rates from leads to opportunities, providing guidance on direct response copywriting and nurture logic.
- Work closely with the SVP of Marketing for both granular tracking, reporting, and efficient lead management in the handoff from marketing to sales
- Manage vendor selection, contracts, and agency relationships as needed
- Enhance the buyer journey as it relates to content development and inbound marketing efforts.
You’d be a good fit if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in demand generation for B2C, digital marketing, and/or marketing automation
- Experience with copywriting and are comfortable drafting headlines and body copy that convert
- A proven track record of growing pipeline through a variety of demand generation strategies and tactics
- A passion for seeing projects through from ideation to execution
- Hands on experience creating and optimizing paid search, display, and social campaigns
- A proven track record of launching and optimizing targeted digital advertising campaigns and landing pages that drive results
- General knowledge and understanding of the SMB space and SaaS business model
- Experience working in Salesforce, Hubspot or an equivalent marketing automation platform
- We’re flexible on the number of years of previous experience for this role. We highly favor talent and interest.
- Some candidates may see this list and feel discouraged because they don’t match all the items. Please apply anyway: there’s a good chance you’re more wonderful than you think you are.
- B12 is a safe place for human beings. We particularly encourage you to apply if you identify as a woman, are a person of color or other underrepresented minority, or are a member of the LGBTQIA community.
How to apply:
Please provide your resume and LinkedIn profile. You may also wish to include some informal text introducing yourself and why you are excited about joining B12.
B12 is a web-based platform for professional service providers that helps them attract, win, and serve clients online. Within 30 days, B12 sets customers up with a website backed by powerful tools to help busy owners manage all aspects of winning and working with clients – including appointment scheduling, client intake, contact management, contracts and eSignatures, and online payments. B12 has worked with more than 150,000 businesses and is powered by technology built by the team's MIT-, and Berkeley-trained researchers. The company's open-source automation system called Orchestra pairs experts and AI to make tasks 15x more efficient than other platforms. B12 was founded in 2015 and has raised $28.1M from VCs and investors, including Breyer Capital, General Catalyst, SV Angel, and Tola Capital. Visit www.b12.io to learn more.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A better way to run your business online