**Immediate Hire Needed + Signing Bonus**
You’ve always been great at editing content and managing freelance content writers…
In your past work experience, you have overseen a large content operation with other editors that worked under your supervision.
Now, you’re looking for your next challenge at a rapidly growing company! Well, keep reading, because this page could literally change the course of your career.
Who We Are
On The Map is an award-winning digital marketing agency.
We've been featured as an INC. 5000 Fastest-Growing company, have 2 offices around the world, and we help more than 400 clients generate over $40m yearly.
We’re a local marketing powerhouse. We're killing it for our clients - attorneys, roofers, contractors, plumbers, dentists, etc. - and they love us because of it.
Yet our strengths don’t end here, we love e-commerce SEO (we took a site once from $0 to $460k) along with building our own SaaS products like Accessiblyapp.com and Trackright.com.
In 2021, we grew by 27.3% getting us from $4m revenue to $5m. We want to maintain at least the same growth rate through the next few years. By attaining this growth rate we’ll be at $10m+ by 2024.
But for this growth to be sustainable, we need to grow our content department.
That's why we want you to join On The Map as our Chief Editor.
You'll Be Responsible For
- Overseeing our entire content department
- Editing content and ensuring quality standards are met as well as SEO optimizations
- Training assistant editors
- Manage payroll for freelance content writers
- Ensuring accuracy and thoroughness of all written content
- Managing content workload
- Hiring and training new writers
- Two years of experience managing a content team
- Three years of editing experience
- Willingness to adapt to new environments
- Team player with managerial experience
What We're Offering
- Competitive Base Salary + End Of The Year Bonuses
- Signing Bonus
- Paid Holidays & Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Humana Health Insurance
- Fun Work Environment with Like-minded Digital Marketing Enthusiasts
- Quarterly Allowance For Continuing Education
- Local / Online Training Programs
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Highly Competitive (DOE)
Please provide a resume, cover letter, and two writing samples.
Your application has been successfully submitted.