We’re looking for a Content Marketer to help us tell the amazing story of Glide. You’ll be part of an early-stage Marketing team, helping build the foundations of our content marketing motion. You’ll be responsible for managing content marketing operations and the overall success of our initiatives.
You’ll guide the strategy, facilitate ongoing content planning, manage day-to-day content creation, editing, and promotion, and report on the results of each content marketing project.
The ideal candidate will be a self starter who has content marketing experience in early-stage startups.
- Conduct research to build the Content Marketing strategy (e.g., competitors’ content strategy, target audience, keywords, key demographics, online behavior, etc.).
- Design our Content Marketing strategy and plans, including measurable goals, topics, target audience, type of content to be created, distribution plan, and budgeting.
- Create and manage an editorial calendar, aligning with the broader planning, processes, and tools used by the Marketing team.
- Create written content (e.g., blog posts, customer stories, case studies, etc.) and partner with other members of the team on things like videos or website copy.
- Edit and proofread content created by other members of the Marketing team (e.g., email copy, social media posts, community posts, video scripts, PR announcements).
- Publish and ensure successful promotion of content across channels (e.g., blog, email, social media, paid advertising, etc.).
- Develop content marketing KPIs and regularly report on overall or initiative-specific metrics.
This job might be perfect for you if...
- You have 5+ years of relevant work experience in Content Marketing.
- You have exemplary writing and editing skills.
- You are an amazing storyteller.
Definitely mention if you have...
- A Glide App or Page that you’ve built and want to show off.
- A portfolio of content you want to share - we’d love to see a variety of types of content.
- A passion for technology, no-code/low-code tools, and actively keep up with news, content, and events in this area.
- SEO experience.
- Strong data analysis skills.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We can't wait to see what you build!