Content Marketing Specialist
Who We Are
Imagine a world full of experiences that enrich people’s lives. How does that happen? By listening to people and elevating their voices with user experience research. AnswerLab enables the world’s biggest brands such as Amazon, Google, Meta, and American Express to make human-centered product decisions that affect billions of people’s lives.
AnswerLab is the leading User Experience (UX) Research firm in the US. We focus on research to understand what people see, do, think, and feel when using technology products. We do this by running user research programs and forming long-term partnerships with and for our clients.
The secret to our success is no secret: it’s the people who work here! We recruit skilled and client-focused professionals to join our team. All are devoted to being at the forefront of the user experience industry. We are a team of smart, down-to-earth people who value a "get it done" attitude and a good dose of humor during our workday.
Who You Are
AnswerLab has a fantastic opportunity for you to grow with us. The Marketing Content Specialist role is an opportunity for a highly creative, curious, and collaborative content marketer who is eager to continue learning and growing with AnswerLab.
Job Purpose & Impact
The Content Marketing Specialist will apply writing and storytelling skills to create content that explains and inspires. The Marketing team member will write a range of brand content and craft materials that support our strategy team in their consultative sales process for UX research services.
Areas of Responsibility
- Produce high-quality content across a range of formats, including blog articles, presentation content, social posts, email marketing messages, case studies, web copy, sales collateral, and more
- Work with subject matter experts around the company to develop ideas into marketing and sales content assets
- Apply existing brand templates to content design and collaborate with the Creative Manager for custom content design
- Become knowledgeable about UX research services and enterprise research buyers
- Measure and report on content performance
- Manage day-to-day social media content creation and posting
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify and fill content gaps, ensuring customer-facing teams have the content they need to support conversations at different stages of the sales cycle
- Maintain, and improve our content assets to meet the needs of the sales and marketing teams
- Provide ad hoc support for other brand content across the organization (e.g., RFP responses, conference presentations)
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
Outstanding candidates come from a variety of backgrounds. While specific experience is important, ultimately, we’re looking for candidates who have the personal characteristics to thrive in a growing client-focused consulting organization. The ideal candidate will likely meet many or most of the criteria listed below.
- A minimum of three years in a content-related role
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant industry experience
- Excellent writer and researcher with a strong ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- Familiarity with B2B audiences and customer lifecycle, preference for those with experience with consulting services and/or B2B enterprise marketing
- Experience using CMS, marketing, and project management tools; preference for Salesforce and Hubspot experience
- Adobe suite experience (Indesign, Creative Cloud Express/Spark, etc.)
- Proven ability to write high-quality content on complex topics and in a range of formats
- Able to coordinate with multiple stakeholders in a fast-moving environment
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects at a time
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized, able to meet deadlines
In addition to expertly meeting the requirements outlined above, your success will be measured on our eight Core Values:
AnswerLab Core Values:
- Build trust
- Provide amazing service
- Support and encourage inclusivity
- Jump in to help others
- Handle change with flexibility
- Innovate our products and processes
- Explore creative solutions to challenges
- Make AnswerLab a great place to work
- Overtime may be required to meet project deadlines
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and other devices and objects
Note: This job description is subject to change at any time.
At AnswerLab, our mission is to create experiences people love. This means we strive to make our company a great place to work for people from all walks of life. Hiring people from a wide variety of backgrounds makes our company stronger and helps us achieve our mission.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We help create experiences people love.