ValueBlue is the fast-growing B2B SaaS scale-up that enables organizations globally to achieve Agile Business Transformation. Our innovative collaboration platform helps CxOs and Architects to plan, design and manage business transformation. This year we announced an exciting Series B funding round and are expanding rapidly. In order to support our further growth, we are currently recruiting a Content Marketer based at our New York office.
Are you a Content Marketer with experience in B2B software and a solid grasp of the ever-evolving digital transformation space? A seasoned copywriter and communicator that can easily connect with IT and Enterprise Architecture audiences and personas within North America? Then it could be a great match.
What will you be doing?
As Content Marketer, you will create compelling thought-leadership and demand generation content that positions ValueBlue as trusted experts in the field of digital transformation and enterprise architecture. You will live and breathe the transformation landscape, its challenges for organizations and how our collaborative SaaS solution solves them. Your content will generate market awareness across the North American geography and deliver a stream of high-quality inbound leads into our marketing and sales funnel.
Translating the global content strategy into local themes to support demand- and lead- gen efforts, working with our award-winning PR agency and collaborating with our events team on live- and virtual- event content opportunities are just a few examples of what you can expect from this new and exciting role.
While you’ll regularly (virtually) communicate with your direct marketing colleagues, based in Utrecht (the Netherlands), you’ll also be part of the growing team of US hires based out of our Manhattan office, and thus have the opportunity to work closely with our CEO, Co-Founder, and VP Sales North America.
What’s more, you will:
- Develop and execute an effective content marketing plan for the US & Canada, using guidance and direction from the overall marketing strategy for ValueBlue.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, customer solutions and customers themselves to discover, understand and articulate key messages for our target audience of CxOs and Architects
- Create content across a variety of formats that connects with our target audience in new ways – eBooks, blogs, guest posts, whitepapers, reports, videos and podcasts are just some of the ideas we have in mind for you
- Establish thought leadership and elevate our unique market positioning in a way that resonates with prospects and brings them seamlessly along the buyer’s journey
Our fast growing ValueBlue team work across a range of functions including Product Management & Development, Sales & Account Management, Marketing, and Professional Services and Support. We currently have customers using BlueDolphin across the globe, from global corporations to financial, governmental and consumer organizations.
You’ll join an ambitious and diverse team of Marketing colleagues specializing in areas including demand generation, brand and creative, events and product content.
What can ValueBlue offer you?
At ValueBlue we believe that the power of our company lies within our own employees, and that we’ll only reach new heights by prioritizing your personal and professional growth. That’s why we give you all the space you need to make an impact.
What else is in it for you?
- A competitive compensation package.
- The chance to join a fast-growing software company that is expanding internationally.
- Innovative, fun and ambitious colleagues that value new ideas.
- Guidance and support when you need it; freedom and flexibility when you don’t.
- A strong focus on continued personal development – attend your choice of training, courses or events to expand your skills.
- A beautiful and comfortable co-working space in the Manhattan district with everything you need to concentrate and collaborate.
- A flexible working environment – split your time between home and the office.
What do you bring?
- You’re an experienced B2B software content marketer with a background in digital transformation and what this means for mid-market and enterprise organizations
- You understand the role that enterprise and solution architecture has to play in digital business transformation projects and initiatives
- You’re an autonomous self-starter, able to collaborate effectively with your marketing colleagues based at our HQ in the Netherlands
- You are comfortable working with a variety of stakeholders, both internal and external, from technical colleagues to C-level
- You have an eye for detail and a strong sense of responsibility
- You’re results and data-driven, and you get fired up by creating content that delivers a tangible impact to inbound marketing efforts
- You’re New York based – within proximity of and willing to work out of our Manhattan office space at least a couple days a week
More about ValueBlue:
We are ValueBlue, a fast-growing B2B SaaS scale-up that enables organizations globally to achieve Agile Business Transformation. Our software accelerates business transformation through agile, data-driven, intelligent collaboration. The innovative platform helps CxOs, Enterprise Architects, Solution Architects and agile teams to direct organizational strategy and collaborate on solution design, thanks to accurate and complete current state insights into the current application, data, technology and process architecture.
Headquartered in Utrecht, the Netherlands, and with start-up offices in London, New York, and Hong Kong. We have many European companies using our product and now international expansion awaits us in North America, thanks to a recent Series B investment.
Are you interested?
We would love to hear from you! Please send us your resume and cover letter, and you will hear from us within 5 days.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Enable organizations to generate more value through digital transformation