Content Marketing Lead
ScholarSite allows leading experts to run live, cohort-based courses with companies around the world.
We are building the world’s largest decentralized corporate university and growing rapidly:
- 30%+ month on month revenue growth
- Recurring annual contracts with companies like Stripe, Shopify, Flipkart, Tinder, Accenture and Flexport
- 1,000+ learners from over 600 companies globally,
- Recently part of the Y Combinator W22 batch and backed by leading investors including Felicis Ventures, Pioneer Fund, Uncommon Capital, Flexport and various high profile angels
ScholarSite is looking for its first Content Marketing hire who will leverage our flourishing cohort communities and experts’ materials to create a content strategy that will speak to professionals and businesses around the world.
You would work closely with our expert Instructors to understand their area of expertise and distill aspects of their knowledge in a way that is digestible, marketable and valuable to our target audiences.
Writing high-quality, compelling stories would only be part of your job and ultimately you would be setting up the content marketing system and processes of a high growth edtech company.
What you'll do at ScholarSite:
- Design and execute on ScholarSite’s content strategy and help shape our customer experience
- Distill our instructors’ knowledge and expertise into digestible, engaging assets we can share with our professional customer base
- Continue to build our online communities by using content to drive engagement
- Leverage insights from analytics to grow ScholarSite’s distribution list and improve the user experience through new content and optimizations
We'd love to hear from you if you are:
- A strong communicator who can quickly get up to speed on a new concept and convey insights in a digestible way
- An engaging, creative writer - your copy has flair and draws people in!
- Self-directed, creative and curious. You can tackle anything from story assignments to projects with minimal direction, and you consistently deliver polished work
- Experienced in developing and iterating on the content strategy of a rapidly growing company
- Excited to collaborate with the world’s leading experts on a range of topics
Why you'll love working at ScholarSite:
- Leadership of the content marketing function at a high growth, mission-driven company
- A fast-paced culture open to new ideas and rapid iteration
- We’re a kind, hard-working and passionate team that embraces remote work
- Start-up equity, competitive salary and benefits/perks
ScholarSite is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Building the world's largest decentralized corporate university