Content & Community Marketing Manager
We are a fast-growing startup that is working at the intersection of AI and human work to help professional service businesses get online.We’re hiring an experienced and enthusiastic Content & Community Marketing Manager to grow B12’s organic, content-driven channels.
As a Content Marketing Manager you will:
- Attract inbound traffic (visitors): build content that’s SEO friendly to capture search traffic across B12’s Resource Center, website, and keyword aligned content hubs.
- Optimize content engagement for conversion (lead gen): convert inbound visitors to leads through well thought out on-page content architecture and strategies for serving up content that progressively deepens engagement with leads and builds brand and product affinity.
- Deploy content to help nurture leads down funnel: produce content that helps move leads from having interest in B12 to intent to purchase – further qualifying them for sales and warming the waters for a demo.
- Serve as an exemplary writer: draft key pieces of content and edit those of fellow team members to ensure consistency with B12’s brand, tone, and mission. You write clean, concise, well-polished copy.
- Be accountable to the metrics: Continuously measure and improve content performance; create reports leveraging Google Analytics, HubSpot and social media analytics tools
- Push the business to innovate around content creation: help B12 adopt best-in-class content creation practices through frequent testing of new content formats and distribution channels, including championing the increased use of video, data visualization, and audio formats.
- Develop and grow organic social media presence: foster community on our social platforms leveraging content and thought leadership to develop a strong two-way dialogue and position B12 as a subject matter expert when it comes to helping service based small businesses sell their services.
You’d be a good fit if:
- You have experience with the management of a content production calendar with a balance of top, middle, and bottom of funnel materials aligned to relevant key search terms
- You’re experienced in working with a SEO agency, collaborating with them on keyword research and aligning on a roadmap of content production to target top priority terms
- You can brief and collaborate with writers on article production that meet SEO requirements
- You’ve measured and monitored organic channel performance against monthly and quarterly benchmarks
- You’ve managed a Blog and/or Resource Center before, and can provide strategic oversight and direction on aspects like the taxonomy, content design, and overall usability.
- You’re experienced with diversifying content formats to introduce video, graphics, webinar events, and other multimedia content
- You have experience with the management and moderation of social media channels, including development of a social engagement strategy, calendar, and content distribution by audience type and channel objective.
- We’re flexible on the number of years of previous experience for this role. We highly favor talent and interest.
- Some candidates may see this list and feel discouraged because they don’t match all the items. Please apply anyway: there’s a good chance you’re more wonderful than you think you are.
- B12 is a safe place for human beings. We particularly encourage you to apply if you identify as a woman, are a person of color or other underrepresented minority, or are a member of the LGBTQIA community.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A better way to run your business online