Senior Product Marketing Manager (d/f/m)
Leapsome is the leading People Enablement platform, with more than 1000 customers worldwide. The platform combines features for feedback, OKRs, employee surveys, and learning, allowing companies to drive employee engagement, performance, and development. You’ll be joining the growing marketing team in our Berlin or NY office and have full responsibility for developing the team’s product marketing capabilities as we accelerate our GTM success and global growth.
WHAT IS LEAPSOME?
Leapsome is the all-in-one platform for people enablement and engagement. We combine tools for goals & OKR management, performance reviews and 360s, employee engagement surveys, continuous feedback, as well as team and 1:1 meetings into an easy-to-use, customizable platform.
At Leapsome, we want work to be the best it can be for everyone. That’s why we help companies create environments where people can achieve goals, learn and grow together, and build authentic relationships — our purpose is to make work fulfilling for everyone!
CEOs and HR/People Operations teams in international, forward-thinking companies like Spotify, Mercedes-Benz, Unity, and Babbel choose Leapsome to enhance their people enablement processes. Forbes magazine listed Leapsome as one of the 100 most innovative startups in Germany.
After successfully bootstrapping to more than 1,000 customers, Leapsome raised $60 million in Series A Funding led by Insight Partners in March 2022. The funding will allow us to further invest in developing our leading people enablement platform for our customers, create an even stronger employee experience, and open our first US office in NYC, making it a very exciting point in our journey to join Leapsome.
We stay true to our values in everything we do at Leapsome.
- Listen & learn — We always seek understanding. It helps us grow together and learn from each other.
- Challenge the status quo — We challenge ourselves and don’t walk the beaten path just because everyone else does.
- Be honest & transparent — We are honest and transparent with each other and ourselves.
- Seek impact — We hold ourselves accountable for the impact we want to have in this world.
- Take ownership & pursue excellence — We’re a group of smart and dedicated people, we trust each other to truly own our work.
- Be kind & humble — We are more than just colleagues — we genuinely care for each other.
WHAT IS YOUR JOB?
- Support in developing company and product positioning, messaging, and storytelling to establish Leapsome as a leader in the people enablement category.
- Build and maintain sales enablement collaterals and assets to support our customer-facing teams through the buyer’s journey.
- Lead and execute the go-to-market strategy for all product launches and feature releases.
- Partner closely with product, sales, customer success, and marketing teams to establish goals and timelines for each launch.
- Build competitive intelligence to support sales in highlighting key differentiators from competitors.
- Conduct industry and market research to build and refine buyer personas’ needs and priorities.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Minimum 5 years experience in product marketing, preferably in a fast-growth B2B SaaS environment.
- Proven ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams (marketing, product, customer success, and sales).
- Experience in developing high-impact sales collateral for customer-facing teams.
- Experience in leading product launches and feature releases.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with proven stakeholder management skills.
BENEFITS AT LEAPSOME
- Become part of a fast-growing scale-up taking over the People Performance & Enablement space by making work fulfilling for more than two million people by 2025
- Join a diverse and international team of talented, smart, and kind people
- We value feedback exchange and celebrating successes — big and small
- Enjoy our hybrid model by working from home or in our offices in the heart of Berlin, Germany
- Develop your skills with a yearly development budget of €2,000
- Experience a healthy work-life balance with flexible work hours and the option of working abroad for up to 2 months per year
- Have fun at monthly team activities like kayaking, laser tag, and game nights
- Stay active and healthy with a free Urban Sports Club membership
- Take 30 vacation days every year (plus public holidays)
- Receive competitive pay and a VSOP package
YOU WANT TO BE PART OF LEAPSOME?
Just send us your CV!
A cover letter isn’t necessary, but we’d appreciate a brief answer to these questions: Why Leapsome? Why you?
Please note: During the application process, you don’t need to input information already mentioned in your CV.
We look forward to getting to know you!
Help us make work fulfilling for everyone!
At Leapsome, we want work to be the best it can be for everyone. We help companies create environments where people can achieve shared goals, build authentic relationships, learn, and grow together.
Interested in joining us?
Put simply, our purpose is to make work fulfilling for everyone. And we know how to get there. But we can only do this by “walking our talk” and building a diverse company where people — and not just the business — thrive.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Shaping the Future of Work