Senior Marketing Designer (d/f/m)
As the second designer to join Leapsome in our Berlin or NY office (and the first to be fully dedicated to Marketing), you will have a huge impact on Leapsome’s visual brand design. We’re in pursuit of creating the leading brand in the People Enablement category and marketing design is central to achieving this. We want to provide a recognisable, sophisticated (yet not formal) visual brand experience for our target audience of HR professionals in the world’s most forward-thinking companies.
WHAT IS LEAPSOME?
Leapsome is the all-in-one platform for people enablement and engagement. We combine tools for goals & OKR management, performance reviews and 360s, employee engagement surveys, continuous feedback, as well as team and 1:1 meetings into an easy-to-use, customizable platform.
At Leapsome, we want work to be the best it can be for everyone. That’s why we help companies create environments where people can achieve goals, learn and grow together, and build authentic relationships — our purpose is to make work fulfilling for everyone!
CEOs and HR/People Operations teams in international, forward-thinking companies like Spotify, Mercedes-Benz, Unity, and Babbel choose Leapsome to enhance their people enablement processes. Forbes magazine listed Leapsome as one of the 100 most innovative startups in Germany.
After successfully bootstrapping to more than 1,000 customers, Leapsome raised $60 million in Series A Funding led by Insight Partners in March 2022. The funding will allow us to further invest in developing our leading people enablement platform for our customers, create an even stronger employee experience, and open our first US office in NYC, making it a very exciting point in our journey to join Leapsome.
We stay true to our values in everything we do at Leapsome.
- Listen & learn — We always seek understanding. It helps us grow together and learn from each other.
- Challenge the status quo — We challenge ourselves and don’t walk the beaten path just because everyone else does.
- Be honest & transparent — We are honest and transparent with each other and ourselves.
- Seek impact — We hold ourselves accountable for the impact we want to have in this world.
- Take ownership & pursue excellence — We’re a group of smart and dedicated people, we trust each other to truly own our work.
- Be kind & humble — We are more than just colleagues — we genuinely care for each other.
WHAT IS YOUR JOB?
- Primarily, you’ll be building beautiful and functional marketing assets for all channels including landing pages, ad creatives, print materials, blog graphics, icons and more. If you’re also comfortable with creating illustrations, motion design, or videography then even better.
- You’ll be iterating on – and creating new – design processes and ensuring consistent implementation of design standards.
- You’ll be expanding on Leapsome’s visual brand identity and building out the brand and design language guidelines.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- A versatile marketing designer with minimum 4 years work experience.
- Someone that is excited to be hands-on in a startup environment and be an internal design expert and work cross-functionally with the marketing and other teams.
- Someone who can work autonomously, collaboratively and take ownership of their projects end-to-end.
- Someone who is product, customer and business-oriented. This means that you’re pragmatic about prioritising projects and able to balance the trade-offs between “done” and “perfect” whilst maintaining a high bar for quality.
- A clear communicator who can effectively explain design principles and concepts to the wider team.
- Someone who can comfortably give, seek, and receive thoughtful critical feedback to raise the bar of the quality of Leapsome’s design.
- Of course, you need to be proficient in common design tools. Whether it be Photoshop, Sketch, Figma, or something else, we don’t mind which tools you use - we trust that you will choose the right tools to get the job done.
- If you have experience of taking your designs through to development in HTML and CSS this is an added bonus. We use Webflow for our marketing website so experience taking your designs through to production on Webflow is a huge plus.
BENEFITS AT LEAPSOME
- Become part of a fast-growing scale-up taking over the People Performance & Enablement space by making work fulfilling for more than two million people by 2025
- Join a diverse and international team of talented, smart, and kind people
- We value feedback exchange and celebrating successes — big and small
- Enjoy our hybrid model by working from home or in our offices in the heart of Berlin, Germany
- Develop your skills with a yearly development budget of €2,000
- Experience a healthy work-life balance with flexible work hours and the option of working abroad for up to 2 months per year
- Have fun at monthly team activities like kayaking, laser tag, and game nights
- Stay active and healthy with a free Urban Sports Club membership
- Take 30 vacation days every year (plus public holidays)
- Receive competitive pay and a VSOP package
YOU WANT TO BE PART OF LEAPSOME?
Just send us your CV!
A cover letter isn’t necessary, but we’d appreciate a brief answer to these questions: Why Leapsome? Why you?
Please note: During the application process, you don’t need to input information already mentioned in your CV.
We look forward to getting to know you!
Help us make work fulfilling for everyone!
At Leapsome, we want work to be the best it can be for everyone. We help companies create environments where people can achieve shared goals, build authentic relationships, learn, and grow together.
Interested in joining us?
Put simply, our purpose is to make work fulfilling for everyone. And we know how to get there. But we can only do this by “walking our talk” and building a diverse company where people — and not just the business — thrive.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Shaping the Future of Work