PR & Communications Lead (d/f/m)
As a marketing team, we’re striving to establish Leapsome as a trusted and credible brand by truly serving the needs of HR & People Operations professionals. To increase our reach, and multiply our impact, we’re now looking for an experienced and confident PR & Communications professional who is eager to shape and spread Leapsome’s story with creative and impactful communications campaigns. This role can be performed from our Berlin or NY office.
WHAT IS LEAPSOME?
Leapsome is the all-in-one platform for people enablement and engagement. We combine tools for goals & OKR management, performance reviews and 360s, employee engagement surveys, continuous feedback, as well as team and 1:1 meetings into an easy-to-use, customizable platform.
At Leapsome, we want work to be the best it can be for everyone. That’s why we help companies create environments where people can achieve goals, learn and grow together, and build authentic relationships — our purpose is to make work fulfilling for everyone!
CEOs and HR/People Operations teams in international, forward-thinking companies like Spotify, Mercedes-Benz, Unity, and Babbel choose Leapsome to enhance their people enablement processes. Forbes magazine listed Leapsome as one of the 100 most innovative startups in Germany.
After successfully bootstrapping to more than 1,000 customers, Leapsome raised $60 million in Series A Funding led by Insight Partners in March 2022. The funding will allow us to further invest in developing our leading people enablement platform for our customers, create an even stronger employee experience, and open our first US office in NYC, making it a very exciting point in our journey to join Leapsome.
We stay true to our values in everything we do at Leapsome.
- Listen & learn — We always seek understanding. It helps us grow together and learn from each other.
- Challenge the status quo — We challenge ourselves and don’t walk the beaten path just because everyone else does.
- Be honest & transparent — We are honest and transparent with each other and ourselves.
- Seek impact — We hold ourselves accountable for the impact we want to have in this world.
- Take ownership & pursue excellence — We’re a group of smart and dedicated people, we trust each other to truly own our work.
- Be kind & humble — We are more than just colleagues — we genuinely care for each other.
WHAT IS YOUR JOB?
- Building Leapsome’s PR strategy across our key markets in Europe and North America to create awareness for Leapsome’s brand and establish Leapsome as an industry leader.
- Develop thought-leadership activities, such as Op-Eds, surveys, and communications campaigns.
- Develop our media relations strategy to secure regular placements in relevant media outlets.
- Raise the profile of Leapsome’s founders and leadership through proactive thought leadership including bylines, award submissions, conferences and speaking engagements.
- Organize, schedule, and prepare Leapsome’s leaders and subject matter experts for speaking engagements and press interviews.
- Work alongside our content marketing team to find ways to distribute our growing library of content.
- Manage external agency relationships.
- Manage inbound media requests.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results internally.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You have 5+ years of experience working in PR. Preferably, you have experience in a B2B technology company. It’s an even bigger bonus if you have knowledge of the HR Tech space.
- You resonate with Leapsome’s mission and values and are excited by the prospect of spreading Leapsome’s story in the market.
- You have excellent writing, editing, speaking/presentation skills, and a real passion for storytelling.
- Ideally you have experience in working with and managing PR agencies in multiple countries.
- Proficiency with the PR distribution tools and monitoring technologies required to track for media campaigns across multiple platforms
- You have a willingness to learn and seek out the knowledge and expertise in areas that you’re not yet familiar with.
- You appreciate working in an environment where regular feedback is part of the culture. You’re open to both giving and receiving feedback so that everyone can improve.
BENEFITS AT LEAPSOME
- Become part of a fast-growing scale-up taking over the People Performance & Enablement space by making work fulfilling for more than two million people by 2025
- Join a diverse and international team of talented, smart, and kind people
- We value feedback exchange and celebrating successes — big and small
- Enjoy our hybrid model by working from home or in our office
- Experience a work-life balance with flexible hours and the option of working elsewhere for up to 2 months per year
- Develop your skills with a yearly development budget of $2,200
- Stay active and healthy with our company-sponsored wellness benefits
- Take 30 vacation days every year (plus public holidays)
- Competitive salary, benefits and VSOP package
YOU WANT TO BE PART OF LEAPSOME?
Just send us your CV!
A cover letter isn’t necessary, but we’d appreciate a brief answer to these questions: Why Leapsome? Why you?
Please note: During the application process, you don’t need to input information already mentioned in your CV.
We look forward to getting to know you!
Help us make work fulfilling for everyone!
At Leapsome, we want work to be the best it can be for everyone. We help companies create environments where people can achieve shared goals, build authentic relationships, learn, and grow together.
Interested in joining us?
Put simply, our purpose is to make work fulfilling for everyone. And we know how to get there. But we can only do this by “walking our talk” and building a diverse company where people — and not just the business — thrive.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Shaping the Future of Work