Marketing Manager, Communications and Brand
Massive is currently looking for a Marketing Manager, Communications and Brand. You are someone who has been obsessed for years, not only with consumer brands but with blockchain and cryptocurrency. You have worked for someone who has built a consumer brand, or have done it yourself. Maybe you have been a marketer in fintech and want to bridge over to blockchain. You will be responsible for growing, developing, and leading Massive’s brand across multiple channels and overseeing brand strategy, communication and public relations.
This role presents a unique opportunity to grow Massive’s brand into a household name, and to shape the brand strategy, narrative and voice of the company as needed.
The scope of the role includes brand strategy, storytelling, social media, content creation, creative development, and more. You will be responsible for translating the product direction and positioning into consumer-facing programs that drive awareness, consideration, and adoption.
Jason Grad, Co-founder and CEO: Top-1% Yelp sales rep and founding member of Yelp’s national sales team; founder of 2 successfully acquired venture-backed startups, Cheerful and RCVR
Brian Kennish, Co-founder and CTO: Pre-IPO Google engineer, on the teams that launched Google’s first 3 APIs then the Chrome browser; developer of 7 subsequent apps with 1M+ active users, including Disconnect (privacy software available on ~1B users’ computers) and Adblock Fast (an ad blocker with 10M+ users)
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Create and distribute exciting public relations and social media campaigns.
- Manage $250,000 of annual brand-building budget.
- Partner effectively with product and engineering teams, and sales to develop go-to-market campaigns and deliver exceptional brand/product experiences.
- Execute initiatives such as partnerships, influencer programs, and activations to land key messages and elevate the Massive brand.
- Act as a brand advocate, providing thought-leadership, inspiration, and best practices that contribute to the success of the brand across all channels.
- Attend blockchain and other conferences to spread the word about Massive.
- Develop the Massive’s brand story and bring it to life across all owned and operated paid channels.
🧭 Ideal candidate
- 5+ years of brand management experience required
- Previous experience working in blockchain and cryptocurrency
- Previous experience working in consumer
- Experience with analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions
- A strong sense of creativity and understanding of the creative process
- Project management capabilities. The ability to manage complex project work streams across multiple dimensions, with internal and external partners.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Self-starter, problem solver with strong ability to work independently
- Able and willing to learn with a can-do attitude.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Health benefits (medical & dental)
- Unlimited PTO and sick days
- $500 WFH Reimbursement
- Opportunity to work on a variety of exciting projects
**** We are a fully remote team but we are strongly prioritizing candidates who live in Texas or Florida.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Massive is a new business model for the internet.