This job is no longer accepting applications.
Built is a growth-stage company at the intersection of FinTech and PropTech. We are on a mission to change the way the world gets built with technology and services that streamline the $1.3T U.S. construction industry. We strive to empower lenders, owners, builders, and vendors with innovative software, payment products & services that enable participants to manage risk, maximize productivity and collaboration to ensure better cost management as capital flows into and throughout the construction industry. Founded in 2015, Built now serves more than 140 of the top financial institutions in the US and Canada, including 35+ of the top 100 US construction lenders.
In addition to our recent $125M Series D funding and $1.5B valuation, we’re proud to have been named one of Forbes’ Top 100 Startup Employers in America for 2021. Bringing on the “best talent in the world” is at the forefront of our continued growth trajectory—and we want you to be part of it.
We're looking for a storyteller to craft compelling, creative, and actionable content for our growing audience of lenders, contractors, and beyond.
In this Role, You Will:
- Develop and manage a content calendar based on key trends, company initiatives, and partner initiatives.
- Research, write, and edit content that advances Built’s thought leadership, attract prospects and educate & engage existing users.
- Craft original content and highly creative copy for a variety of marketing materials. That will include blog posts, whitepapers, landing pages, ads, emails, infographics, video scripts, and more.
- Ensure that all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience.
- Be a steward of best practices in messaging, grammar, writing, and style.
- Manage, audit, update, and optimize our library of existing content.
- Proactively develop standards, processes, and best practices for innovative content creation, distribution, and repurposing.
- Edit, proofread and improve content from all internal and external content creators.
- 3-5 years experience in content writing/marketing, preferably within the construction, banking, or real estate industry
- Ability to use data and research to influence content strategy and enable optimization based on those results
- Experience managing and executing on a robust content calendar
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, meticulous attention to detail, and the ability to balance multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to craft marketing messages that resonate with varied personas at all stages of the customer journey from acquisition to retention
- Bonus: SEO experience and/or certification
- The rare opportunity to radically disrupt an industry
- Competitive benefits including uncapped vacation; health, dental & vision insurance; and 401k
- Holistic compensation package including base salary, bonus, and equity
- Flexible Hours
- Learning grants to support your professional development
Our company is made up of passionate people who are driven in a variety of disciplines—and each of them bring their unique perspective to everything they do. Creating a safe and inclusive workplace is critical to the success of our company and of our employees, so it’s our aim to recruit, hire and promote without bias against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. As we learn and as we grow, we’re committed to ensuring that these ideals are at the forefront of everything we do.
Your application has been successfully submitted.