Brand Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Lox Club is looking for a dynamic and experienced Brand Marketer to help us build brand love in a category where there is none.
At first, you will be the ultimate marketer, touching all aspects of our startup as part art director / designer and copywriter – and after mastering the brand, you will quickly build out your marketing dream team to push boundaries and help make Lox Club a household name.
What you’ll do…
- Bring Lox Club’s refreshed brand guidelines to life by clearly communicating key messaging across digital and social channels, as well as IRL, through strong on-brand copywriting, design, social campaigns, and out of home marketing.
- Be the brand lead across all marketing functions – in brand strategy, promotion, and creative. Provide brand review for all marketing content and ensure it’s in line with the overall brand positioning and voice.
- Craft copy for email, social, SMS, web, video, and in-app creative to engage current members and drive growth of new membership through a compelling brand experience.
- Build out and oversee a dynamic design team that can bring our ambitious ideas to life.
- Conceptualize and execute brand activations and the core Lox Club IRL experience across growth and community events, in addition to experiences with brand partners.
- Develop clear creative briefs to engage existing and new agencies, influencers, and partners to ensure they too are executing on Lox Club’s core messaging and visual identity.
- Work collaboratively with the Lox Club’s growing team as the ultimate brand and marketing executor.
- 3-5 years of experience working for a brand in a similar capacity or at an advertising or design agency, in a client-facing role.
- Willingness to do the work yourself, before handing things off to a teammate or 3rd party.
- Demonstrated ability to own and work on multiple projects at once.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized.
- Ability to interpret extensive brand guidelines.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- A passion for creativity, design, advertising, and culture.
- Experience creating campaigns across multiple media types and managing the creative process from start to finish.
- Salary and stock and benefits
- Ground floor of a startup blowing up
- Lox Club & Spielman’s Deli merch
- People bugging you to get them into Lox Club
- Fun team activities and field trips
- Work from the future Lox Club HQ–speakeasy/deli themed office
To apply, email us at email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter stating why you are a good fit for the position and Lox Club. Please include the position title you are applying for in the subject line.
Applicants must submit a portfolio or samples of work with their application.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A private, membership-based dating app for Jews with ridiculously high standards