Senior Content Marketing Manager - Contract
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Sr. Content Marketer - 6 month contract
As the primary content strategist and editorial lead for Ripple you’ll orchestrate the creation of high-impact content for our target audiences in the fast-growing worlds of fintech, crypto, and blockchain. You’ll understand and drive the content strategy and help bring our mission to life through the development of blogs, thought leadership, eBooks/white papers, webinars/podcasts, lead-generation campaigns, and more. You’ll collaborate with our executive team, a range of industry experts, agency partners and the full integrated marketing team on the development of content and of comprehensive integrated marketing plans in this vibrant space.
You have a proven track record of turning complex ideas into compelling storylines for specific audiences, and a knack for uncovering topical industry news and rapidly capitalizing on it with a unique point-of-view. You are a proactive self-starter who thrives in fast-paced, collaborative cultures. You understand the importance of a full funnel approach and audience personas, deploying tactics to ensure you’re speaking to the right people, at the right time, and you leave no stone unturned when it comes to analyzing the performance of your content.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Act as owner and driver of the content strategy and lifecycle across owned and paid channels to meet awareness and demand-generation goals
- Run the entire editorial process, including ideation, drafting, creative, distribution, promotional strategy, and measurement
- Continue to build off of, manage, and communicate our content and editorial calendars and integrated campaigns to executive team and SMEs
- Drive our thought leadership strategy that distinguishes Ripple from competition and cuts through industry noise
- Write hard-hitting copy that drives action in a variety of mediums and formats (website, blogs, collateral, reports, video, email, infographics and more)
- Ensure consistency of brand voice and style across every touchpoint.
- Actively contribute to fully integrated marketing efforts spanning content, social, growth and more
- Co-manage a substantial budget and different internal and external resources to achieve content objectives
- Collaborate and be point-of-contact with agency partners in content development and promotional roll out, SEO optimizations, and implementations
- Identify net new content needs as well as opportunities to repurpose existing content, based on research and SEO best practices
- Track breaking news and social conversation to generate highly relevant storylines that address audiences’ real-time interests
- Interview and develop relationships with spokespeople, customers, and other subject-matter experts
- Support content localization strategy for target geographies around the world
- Analyze content performance and lifecycle, and use data to iterate, improve and maximize results
- Help lead, manage and mentor 1-2 other full-time employees
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 8+ years’ experience in content marketing and writing, including experience in B2B technology or finance
- Big-picture strategic thinking paired with great execution for content marketing
- Collaborative contribution to cross-functional, integrated marketing plans
- Ability to generate and communicate breakthrough insights for thought leadership content
- Ability to speak and tell stories to multiple audiences
- A persuasive and convincing writing style, and outstanding verbal communication skills for cross-functional collaboration
- Serious attention to detail and a commitment to excellence
- Creative thinking and an open-minded approach
- An understanding of SEO best practices is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Creating a world without economic borders