Social Media Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Craze, we grow small businesses by giving them access to the full-service marketing teams they need to execute daily, drive sales, and maximize their budget. Our agency is growing month to month, and so is our team! We’re searching for a talented Social Media Manager who will be the voice of our client’s brands across social media channels in order to achieve marketing goals. You will be responsible for overseeing the client's social media presence by creating content, managing posts and engaging with the online community.
Who you are:
- You have 3+ years of social media experience or you have excelled in a creative role and can efficiently manage multidisciplinary projects. Not only will you manage various social media accounts, but you will also be responsible for delivering creative content month to month while continuously looking for opportunities to increase brand exposure for each assigned account.
- You become an extension of our client’s businesses...a member of the fam. You will work with a team in developing and implementing a social media strategy to appeal to the goals of each brand. You assist in creating social media campaigns and regularly deliver on-time, on-budget and creative content that engages the company’s target market.
- You are a community connoisseur. You will be expected to communicate with the target audience, engage leads and express company views creatively to cultivate an online community. This includes responding to consumer queries in a timely manner and monitoring customer reviews.
- You are a social media master. As algorithms continue to change at a rapid-fire pace, your job is to focus your energy on mastering the social space. You are responsible for staying up-to-date on the latest social media trends, identifying new social media tools and finding real-time online conversations in order to inform management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing goals.
- You’re a creator at heart. You contribute to the creative process providing briefs, writing copy, giving artistic direction, building eBlasts and you’re not afraid to get your hands dirty -- you excel in Adobe’s Creative Suite, you are knowledgeable about website trends and you understand what works (and what does not) on social media (all platforms).
- You live and breathe TikTok and on-trend culture. You will be tasked with running multiple TikTok channels which will include generating new ideas to grow each profile and creating on- brand content for our clients. You will be responsible for thinking outside the box to develop innovative ways to create a buzz on TikTok - making sure we never miss a beat!
- You are responsible for studying the performance of each account by analyzing the engagement data within the account’s social media strategy in order to make recommendations for improvements to ensure we are consistently going above and beyond for our clients.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, and can be in the trenches to problem solve and draw up a playbook to ensure the daily movements Craze performs on behalf of our clients succeeding. If they need refinement - you’re all over it.
- You’re successful at building long-term relationships, from that initial interaction, to growing old-together. This is a family - and every engagement matters.
What Works at Craze:
We know we’re building something special; but this is especially true in the uncertain times we’re living in. We are a dynamic group of hustlers; from CEO onward; we all play a role in our clients success and in growing the business.
Yes, we want someone who can ‘do it all’ but we also want someone who can do it all well. We strive for excellence in everything we do.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We’re a full-stack marketing agency that manages startups’ day-to-day marketing.