Head of Content Marketing (Remote)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Pitch is the collaborative presentation software for modern teams. We're focused on making it fast and delightful for teams to create and deliver beautiful presentations, and easy for anyone to find inspiration from templates crafted by experts. Since we launched Pitch publicly in October 2020 and raised our Series B funding in 2021, over 100,000 teams have adopted Pitch as their presentation software of choice, including top brands like Intercom, Superhuman, and Notion.
Our Marketing team is seeking a Content Marketing leader to build strategies and expand our existing team with the goal of making Pitch the online authority on building great presentations.
Great stories happen to the companies that tell them, and presentations are the canvas on which companies tell those stories. Our new Head of Content Marketing has an opportunity to drive Pitch’s business growth by celebrating great presentations and inspiring people everywhere to build more of them.
As this is a manager role, it would be ideal for the Head of Content Marketing to be based in a location that allows a minimum of 5 hours' overlap with Central European Timezone.
What you will do
Guide and empower your team
- Define the strategy and operational plans for content marketing at Pitch
- Manage a growing team of content marketers, empowering them to do the greatest work of their careers
- Build scalable approaches to content production and distribution
- Partner with others across the team to drive results while having fun
Deliver business results
- Ensure the team content marketing team contributes to traffic, sign up, and revenue goals in the short term, and brand/awareness goals in the longer term
- Experiment with new and different approaches to hit on the right content marketing mix for Pitch’s business
- Regularly share results, learnings, and plans
Build our content brand
- Maintain and build on the quality of Pitch’s brand
- Define our standards for excellence in content marketing
- Increase brand awareness for Pitch, especially with our target audience
What you should offer
- 10+ years experience in content marketing
- Proven track record of building content marketing teams and approaches that scale and deliver business results
- A combination of a data-driven approach and clear point of view on what makes for excellent content
- Excellent writing skills — any content marketing leader should be able to write high-quality content themselves
- Experience with SEO, partner marketing, and social media best practices
- Experience in establishing lasting partnerships with cross-functional teams like communications, product marketing, and performance marketing
- An established point-of-view on what makes a great presentation (as well as hands-on experience creating great presentations yourself)
- Curiosity about new and emerging trends in content and editorial
- Experience working in SaaS (experience in product-led growth companies is a plus!)
- You are based in a location that allows you to have a minimum of 5 hours' overlap with Central European Timezone
Pitch was founded in Berlin, but as a remote-first company, our team works together from all over the world. With that mindset, we're building an inclusive workplace that invites diverse perspectives, and values talent from diverse personal and professional backgrounds.
Sounds like a good fit? Join us on our mission to enable every team's best thinking - we look forward to hearing from you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Enable every team's best thinking