Inbound Marketing Manager (Remote Canada)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Paystone, we are building the future of customer-driven growth for small businesses. Our products offer business owners both hands-off and hands-on solutions so that every customer can bring them one more.
As a key member of our Growth team, you are driven, enthusiastic, and innovative in your approach to leveraging content as well as generating and nurturing leads with automation. In this role, you will lead Paystone's owned channels, generating qualified traffic and leads through strategic SEO and content marketing initiatives. This role will also be responsible for ensuring all aspects of our website, blog, and email marketing are optimized for performance, using CRO to continually test and deliver the best experiences to our target audience.
Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation, you will work cross-functionally with the sales team to ensure lead quality and lead flow are to expectations. You will focus on building the framework to accelerate pipeline velocity and will also support the development, execution, and measurement of integrated marketing campaigns that embrace the entire customer journey.
Why join us?
Paystone is growing and evolving on a weekly and monthly basis. We’re getting hyper-focused on filling a market gap with our product, which is also growing. We’re a group of really passionate people who really like to push the status quo and do what’s right.
About our Team
We’re a team full of highly motivated and committed people. We’re evolving and changing, so if you thrive in places of transition, this is the place for you. We’re real people helping other real people solve their problems and we do it because that’s what good people do. So come work with some people who aren’t just good, they're great!
- Develop and oversee the execution of the content marketing strategy, maintaining rich editorial content that attracts, engages and converts qualified audiences (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, and other forms of content).
- Act as Paystone's resident SEO expert, overseeing all aspects content and technical SEO, while maintaining up-to-date knowledge of industry best practices and trends.
- Manage the website properties, including content, SEO, CRO and site architecture.
- Work in tandem with our brand team to conceptualize and deliver high quality short and long form content across the site, as well as blog and social media platforms.
- Own the budget and lead generation targets across our inbound marketing channels including our website, social media, blog and email.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of all inbound marketing campaigns and programs.
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience in inbound marketing.
- 3+ years of experience working in B2B SaaS organizations.
- You have a high level of knowledge in SEO, with experience in on-page, off-page, and technical SEO.
- You have superpowers in CRO best practices and A/B testing, including hands-on experience with Google Optimize and/or other platforms
- You are proficient with Buzzstream, Ahrefs, Google Search Console and Google Analytics.
- You are described as data-driven and creative, you employ creativity to try new things and think outside of the box.
- You possess humility and curiosity - always looking to learn and grow with little to no ego.
- You have experience in manipulating and presenting raw data into actionable insights.
- You are skilled in managing multiple disparate projects concurrently.
- Experience using Hubspot, Pardot, and/or Intercom is preferred
Perks & Benefits
- Compensation tied to market data (we user Mercer)
- We reward for contribution
- Everyone gets Equity
- Unlimited Vacation - yes, for real
- We’re committed to career development
- Work from home
- Company Events
- Extended Health/Dental/Vision Care (from start date)
- Disability insurance (from start date)
- Employee assistance program
By joining Paystone, you are joining a team that is future focused and driven by our mission of creating Customer Driven Growth.
By helping our clients create better experiences for their customers, and in turn, motivating their happy customers to share their experiences with others, our platform creates the momentum for our clients to gain more happy customers. In other words, we win when our customers do.
Paystone is a leading North American payment and software company redefining the way merchants engage their customers and grow their businesses. The company's seamlessly integrated suite of automated payment processing, customer loyalty, gift card solutions, and now reputation marketing, is used by brands such as Irving Oil, The Source, Global Pet Foods, Kernels Popcorn, and many of the MTY Food Group's restaurant brands. Paystone's solutions are used at over 30,000 locations across Canada and the United States which collectively process over 10 billion dollars a year in bankcard volume. We employ over 180 employees and serve as the technology partner of choice for hundreds of partners across North America.
**Paystone is an equal opportunity employer. Should you require any accommodations due to disability please let us know at the time you are selected for an interview.**
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Customer Driven Growth