Content and Search Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA, USA Remote
Postclick, formerly known as Instapage, is hiring someone to own organic traffic, work on content strategy and be the editor for the content team.
Watch my interview with Head of Content Jes Kirkwood and recruiter Katie Lemen below:
Are you a prolific content creator with a knack for SEO? Do you have a proven track record of growing organic traffic? Are you deeply analytical and process-driven by nature? If that sounds like you, keep reading.
Reporting to the Head of Content Marketing, the Content and Search Marketing Manager will be responsible for significantly growing our organic traffic by producing and optimizing long-form content that attracts and educates our target audiences. In addition to ongoing content creation and management, this hire will take on large-scale historical optimization and backlink projects that improve our domain authority and SERP rankings.
Our ideal candidate has a deep understanding of the pillar-cluster content model, experience ranking at the top of SERPs for high-value keywords, and proven frameworks for growing organic traffic.
- Produce long-form, search-optimized content that attracts and educates visitors
- Recruit, manage and coach a team of all-star freelance writers
- Conduct keyword research to uncover high-value keyword opportunities
- Plan and execute large-scale historical optimization projects
- Develop and implement a link-building strategy
- Monitor and report on organic traffic growth and SERP rankings
- Closely follow trends in content marketing and search engine optimization
- Run experiments to discover new ways to improve performance
- Coach and mentor other team members in search engine optimization best practices
- Create and implement frameworks for ranking at the top of SERPs and winning featured snippet
- 3-5 years of marketing experience at a B2B software company, preferably with a focus on organic acquisition
- Proven track record of driving organic traffic, ranking at the top of SERPs, and winning featured snippets
- Ability to write and edit clear and compelling copy under tight deadlines
- Solid portfolio with long-form, search-optimized content samples
- Deep understanding of content strategy and search engine optimization, including knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Experience with historical optimization and backlink projects preferred
- An analytical mindset, process orientation, and passion for experimentation
- Experience using common industry tools, such as Google Search Console, SEMrush, KWFinder, Clearscope, Google Analytics, and WordPress
- Degree in marketing, business, or related field
If this sounds like you, then we can’t wait to meet you! Please send us your resume or detailed Linkedin profile and tell us a little about yourself with a cover letter that showcases some of the wondrous things you can do and why you want to work with us! Be Personal. Be Relevant. Be You.
There's one more significant thing. We are an equal opportunity employer who searches for outstanding people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We take care of each other to build an inclusive work environment where we love to come to work every day, even Mondays! We'd be happy to provide reasonable accommodations to help you apply - Postclick Careers - Join Our Team.
Some of our benefits include
- Paid Time Off + all (10) major U.S. holidays + Mental Health Days.
- Mental Health & Wellness
- Flexible work hours.
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Daily catered lunch, weekly catered breakfast, and a fully stocked kitchen with snacks & beverages! (Monthly stipend during COVID while we are all working from home!)
- Fun, cheerful, bright offices in all our locations!
- Top of the line technology.
- Professional growth/continuing education (conferences, workshops, certifications, etc.)
- Interoffice work programs
- Amazing, global company culture that is diverse and inclusive (see our Glassdoor reviews)
- Ranked #16 tech company in SF for customer satisfaction and employee happiness
- Additional benefits are coming in 2021!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Your application has been successfully submitted.