Content Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari’s market-leading Revenue Operations Platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline each year, and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Adobe, Zoom, Qualtrics, UiPath, Okta, and Workday. We constantly hear from our customers that Clari is required equipment, and that we’ve changed their lives and the trajectory of their businesses. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
Do you live and breathe storytelling? Can you turn a customer interaction or a phone interview into a delightful piece of content? Do you navigate distribution channels with ease and know how to get the right content in front of the right audience?
If so, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Clari is looking for a Content Marketing Manager to help execute our content strategy to drive brand awareness and generate leads. In this role, your day-to-day will be spent producing world-class content in a wide variety of formats, including blogs, ebooks, videos, infographics, landing pages, emails, social posts, and more, with a focus on customer stories, case studies, and research papers.
This is a fully remote opportunity and can be worked from any location in the United States.
- Lead the charge in telling the Clari story through the lens of thought leaders, customers, and industry-defining subject matter experts
- Perform in-depth primary research both independently and through interviews with Clari customers, then transform transcripts into strategic content assets
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to bring content to market through a variety of distribution channels and strategies
- Support fast-paced campaigns and product launches with a high volume of content that deftly conveys our product value propositions and messaging
- Minimum 5+ years in content marketing for a B2B SaaS company
- Experience interfacing with and interviewing executive-level customers
- Exceptional communicator, both written and verbal
- In-depth knowledge of cross-functional content creation and distribution process
- Detail-oriented, organized, and capable of juggling multiple projects
- Passion for storytelling, content, and creativity
- Your skillset doesn’t stop with content creation. You also have a firm grasp on SEO, CMS, Google Analytics, and Social Media
- Knowledge of B2B sales is a strong plus
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- 401(k) and college savings plan
- Pre-IPO stock options
Your application has been successfully submitted.