Senior Content Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re looking for an exceptional content marketer with a passion for technology, to work at the heart of major client campaigns in our multi-award winning tech B2B agency.
- Serve as the key point of contact for client teams, managing the execution of day-to-day activities on our campaigns. Manage deadlines, co-ordinate with other members of the team and third-party vendors and work closely with clients.
- Develop engaging content from infographics to whitepapers and video scripts. From the concept to the finished product, you’ll own the process whether you create it yourself or collaborate with your amazing colleagues.
- Define and track key metrics for content marketing success
What you’re like
- 6-7 years of experience in various aspects of marketing – content marketing, social media, paid acquisition. Agency experience is a plus.
- Experience with B2B marketing is essential, and tech B2B experience highly preferred.
- You’re a brilliant writer, talker, and, most importantly, listener.
- You're entrepreneurial, with a high tolerance for ambiguity and complexity. You’re efficient with limited resources.
- Inquisitive – eager to learn and naturally curious, you find learning enriching.
- Action-orientated: you’re not afraid to get your hands dirty and put in the time needed to make sure the job is done and done well.
- You value working in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment that requires initiative and autonomy.
- A competitive remuneration package
- Part-remote/ remote workplace (depending on your preferences and proximity to London)
- 28 vacation days (including UK bank holidays)
- Learning and growth opportunities, including weekly training sessions and mentoring schemes
- The equipment/ software/ tech that you need to do your job
- A friendly and supportive team, and the loveliest clients in the business
If you’re thinking ‘yep, that’s me!’ – what are you waiting for? Get in touch!
Your application has been successfully submitted.