SEO Marketing Manager
We believe AI will be embedded in today's businesses and help people start tomorrow's businesses. Our SaaS product allows entrepreneurs, marketers, and copywriters to interact with the latest natural language processing (NLP) models. We help them generate marketing copy and improves their business workflows. Investors in our recent $11 million Series A round include Zach DeWitt at Wing Ventures, David Sacks at Craft Ventures, Li Jin at Atelier Ventures, Alfred Lin at Sequoia, and 80+ other investors.
- Growing CopyAI’s organic sign up volume through content and technical improvements
- Building and prioritizing technical and content SEO roadmaps in collaboration with Marketing and Product
- Develop processes, systems, and techniques to constantly drive forward our startup and keep us on the cutting edge of SEO
- Research and implement keyword research, internal and external links, On-Page Optimization, A/B Testing, content generation and blog optimization
- Advise our product team on SEO oriented features for our AI powered content generation tools
- 7+ years SEO experience at high growth startups
- Expert level knowledge of SEO tools like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Screaming Frog
- Experience leading a world class SEO team and managing key cross-functional stakeholders
We’re a scrappy startup so this role is what you make of it, but we’ll help you every step of the way. You’ll be able to look back and see your impact as we grow and evolve. There’s a lot to take on, but we trust that you’re up to the challenge.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Create marketing copy in seconds.