Content Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our imagination is fueled by a vision of enabling developers to build apps and APIs without any limitations of time, space and cloud architectures. A world where ideas can be expressed instantly on a smart and reliable edge cloud platform that does all the heavy lifting of delivering their apps and data across the cloud and edge anywhere in the world.
Our mission is to make every developer a hero by making globally distributed application development and deployment simple and instant. This for us means taking responsibility for the entire experience of building and running cloud and edge apps. To do this we must provide the most powerful globally distributed stateful edge runtime, deep capillary networks, and a developer experience second to none.
Macrometa's culture is built on mutual respect and honest interactions. We value humble people who are curious to learn from and help each other. We prioritize our people first, customers second, and everything else third.
What You'll Do at Macrometa
A Content Marketing Manager at Macrometa produces technical content for the developer audience. You'll work across multiple teams to create blogs, eBooks, web articles, white papers, and other marketing assets. As a data-driven marketer, you'll produce copy for the web using keywords and SEO concepts to drive organic growth. You'll also edit content created by subject matter experts to improve clarity and consistency with Macrometa's style guide.
Who you are
- 5+ years in content marketing, copy/technical writing, product marketing/management, or equivalent experience
- A marketer/editor very familiar with Content Marketing concepts
- Someone with a proven track record of shipping creative and thoughtful products, with particular strengths in developing impactful developer experiences
- Data-driven with experience in SEO and keyword research
Bonus, but not required
- You have prior startup experience
- You have experience with Webflow
- You have experience writing for/working with databases
- You have experience using Hubspot and other marketing platforms
- You have experience with developer tools like JIRA, GitHub, etc.
- You are an open source contributor
Your application has been successfully submitted.