Content Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Content Marketing Manager acts as a content factory for both frontend and gated information. Content Marketing is what DigitalMarketer uses to organically build awareness of the brand, pre-educate the public regarding our core information frameworks, and maintain relationships with customers between purchases. The Content Marketing Managers capitalizes on emerging trends on social platforms to serve and expand our target audience.
The Content Marketing Manager is ultimately responsible for managing DigitalMarketer’s content marketing operation, and the overall success of content marketing initiatives. They guide content marketing strategy, facilitate ongoing content planning, manage day-to-day content creation, editing and promotion, and report on the results of each content marketing initiative. The term “content” in this case includes articles, case studies, podcasts, video presentations, short-form videos, and other media.
In addition to assisting in internal content creation, a large part of the role includes recruiting and vetting outside subject matter experts (SME’s) to contribute content. This process is vital to DigitalMarketer’s identification of potential faculty members to create gated materials like workshops, bootcamps, presentations, and other courseware.
What You Will Do
- Lead the creation of interesting, well-researched, content to drive traffic, engage and convert target customers, and improve shared content across social media channels; content to include blog posts, case studies, website copy, eBooks, videos, presentations, speeches, and other content as needed
- Lead research to drive thought leadership that fuels white papers, webinars, press, awareness, and a reputation as a thought leader and marketing information resource.
- Contribute to social media postings and management of social media accounts and content calendar
- Update web content, working with digital marketing, product marketing, and creative.
- Work with product marketing and sales, develop content strategies and materials to support the sales cycle
- Keep up with current industry trends and topics to ensure effective communications
- Collaborate with product marketing to develop industry and role-based messaging
- Copy edit and review content for messaging, style guidelines, brand consistency, and voice; provide education and guidance to ensure high quality writing for all Showpad content
- Coordinate with partners, thought leaders, and other third parties to produce high quality joint content programs
- Develop a content strategy that supports developing thought leadership, driving awareness and traffic, nurturing sales, and closing deals.
- Develop and maintain editorial calendars and content project plans; provide regular updates to stakeholders, and determine metrics for ensuring effectiveness of marketing content
- Build and track benchmarks for measuring success and ROI
- Implement new tools and processes for effective creation and measurement of content.
- Optimize delivery strategy for each piece, by implementing best practices, and repeatedly test various tools, content formats, and distribution channels with various target audience segments
- Ensure that all communications adhere to brand and communications standards and are written in a consistent brand "voice"
- Provide accurate and timely project reporting on all content marketing activities
- Working with digital marketing, develop and execute campaigns to drive engagement with content
- Manage the website, keeping content relevant and fresh to drive traffic, engage visitors, and convert visitors to prospects
- Assist in the creation and execution in social media strategy
- Manage social media presence to grow followers and engagement, particularly among influencers
$60,000 - $85,000 salary (plus additional, metrics-driven variable compensation opportunities)
Location and Start Date
Our home base is Austin, TX, but our team works remotely most of the time. You will be required to travel to meet in person on a quarterly basis (at the very least), but may be needed for heavy content creation sessions up to once a month.
- Proven work experience as a Content Marketing Manager
- Certifications/Courses Completed with DigitalMarketer a big plus
- Proficiency in Google Drive and WordPress/Elementor
- Understanding of web publishing requirements
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
- Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Expertise in social media platforms
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- BSc degree in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field
Full-Time employees are eligible for health and welfare benefits.
- Health, Dental, + Vision Insurance
- HSA plan with Company Matching (for eligible HDHP enrollees)
- Company-Paid Telemedicine Plan
- Company-Paid Mental Wellness, Financial Wellness, + Legal Counseling services
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- 15 Days of PTO per year (pro-rated based on hire date)
- 401K Plan with Company Matching
- Parental leave
- Work station bonus
- Free access to all DigitalMarketer trainings and certifications
- Emphasis on your learning and development
- Virtual team building, game nights, social hours
Your application has been successfully submitted.