Senior Content Marketer SaaS/B2B ( £60-£80k)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Meet The Guru
Resource Guru is a market-leading product used by smart organisations around the world to master their team’s time. Customers include NASA, Ikea, Publicis, Accenture, Red Hat, KPMG, Pirelli, M&C Saatchi, VMware, Ogilvy, PwC, Virgin Media and the NHS. They all trust Resource Guru to handle one of their most precious assets - their people’s time.
We are a small, remote team with employees in the UK and Europe. This means you would be free to work from anywhere with a good internet connection and a 4 hour time overlap with GMT business hours. We live in Slack, have daily video standups and meet up occasionally to work together and celebrate achievements. We’re a friendly team and like to think of ourselves as a family :) See if this is the right place for you.
Are you passionate about researching and writing great content that will drive inbound leads in a fast growing SaaS business? Can you craft an engaging piece of content that’s informative yet concise? Can you explain how to use a product feature in simple terms? Are you familiar with SEO best practices and using a CMS? If so, this role is for you. You’ll partner closely with our Head of Marketing to hit aggressive new user acquisition targets. To succeed, you’ll be very autonomous, driven and capable of both analytical and creative thinking.
What You’ll Own
- Plan, write, and publish marketing content of various types, including feature launch communications, blog posts, emails, web pages, in-app messages, and more
- Work with SEO to ensure your content is fully optimised
- Partner closely with Head of Marketing and external agencies to ideate, build and execute a content roadmap to support overall marketing goals
- Become expert in Resource Guru’s products and solutions and apply brand tone of voice to product marketing content (copy, images and video)
- Review, edit, and and improve content written by others
- Interview subject matter experts and conduct research to develop relevant and useful content
- Improve and optimize existing content based on search performance metrics
- Evaluating the effectiveness of our content and measuring what works and what doesn’t
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of experience writing about software products and solutions in a content marketing or product marketing role
- Demonstrated success creating content for different channels and formats (Please include a link to your portfolio)
- Exceptional writing and editing skills and able to tailor content to established voice and tone guidelines
- Ability to research a subject and write about it with authority
- Familiar with SEO best practices and how to implement them with attention to balancing brand and messaging priorities
- Self-starter with excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to drive content projects from start to finish
- Comfortable working with a CMS
- Knowledge of project management software and productivity tools
Nice To Haves
- Knowledge of Hubspot, Drip or comparable marketing automation tools, setting up lead magnets and email sales funnels
- A great salary
- Stock options
- Work from anywhere you like (with at least 4 hrs overlap with GMT business hours) - co-working space will be provided if necessary
- 33 days paid holiday per year (including any public holidays) plus company holiday over Christmas period. In addition, birthday day off and house move day off
- Flexible hours
- Annual training and conference allowance
- £1,000 office equipment contribution upon joining (then every 3 years)
- Monthly health & wellbeing contribution - to be used as you see fit
- Pension contribution
- A chance to be part of one of the UK’s most successful startups
- International travel - We host Guru Gatherings where we all get a chance to see each other in HD ;) Past locations have included Budapest, Dublin and London
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Master Your Team's Time