Content Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
NeuroFlow CEO and West Point graduate Christopher Molaro served in the US Army for five years, including a tour in Iraq as a platoon leader. Coming back home, he experienced firsthand the gaps in the behavioral health system, and upon completing his Wharton MBA, teamed up with co-founder/COO Adam Pardes to launch NeuroFlow in 2017. Beginning as a team of six people working in an office fit for two, we’ve since grown rapidly (over 50 employees and 10X revenue year-over-year growth) and earned numerous accolades from CNBC and others for our mission-driven, innovative work. NeuroFlow tools already support tens of thousands of people at hundreds of organizations including Jefferson Health and the United States Air Force.
What We Do:
NeuroFlow is a digital health company combining workflow automation, engagement tools, and applied AI to promote behavioral health integration in all care settings. NeuroFlow’s suite of HIPAA-compliant, cloud-based tools simplify remote patient monitoring, improve risk stratification, and facilitate collaborative care. With NeuroFlow, care teams can finally bridge the gap between behavioral and physical health to improve outcomes and reduce the cost of care.
How We Do It:
The award-winning culture at NeuroFlow is one built around encouragement and daring to be great. Our core values have been displayed in our office since day one, and each team member is responsible for carrying out these values and keeping each other accountable to them. We succeed through our flexibility and agility, navigating and transforming an industry ripe for change where “no” or “can’t” is too often the default. We have an ‘own the whole product’ mentality and teamwork is pivotal to our success - open and frequent communication within and across departments is not only encouraged but expected. NeuroFlow offers unique opportunities to work in a fun and challenging fast-paced environment with direct, meaningful impact for care teams and users across the country.
How You Will Help:
You will help our marketing team to build and establish our brand as “the” company transforming behavioral health. The content marketing manager is an expert in all things related to content and channel optimization, brand consistency, promotion, analytics and meaningful measurement. Success in this role will require heavy collaboration with the product team, data, customer success, and sales, and will help be the megaphone for our growing roster of thought leaders and experts. This role is an ideal fit for a strategic storyteller who is passionate about community building, mental health, and digital technology.
- Own the creation, promotion, and tracking of digital content that is engaging to a wide range of audiences across the NeuroFlow ecosystem
- Serve as the lead content writer for blogs, e-books, case studies, landing pages, newsletters, etc. that support key department goals including: lead generation, SEO, brand awareness and improved conversion
- Ensure alignment between our SEO and content strategy by integrating high impact keywords into messaging and driving the long term organic traffic of our site
- Identify, hire, and manage freelance writers to produce content
- Monitor, track, and report on the effectiveness of individual content pieces via HubSpot and Google Analytics
- Identify optimal promotion channels and proactively share content in those targets
- Build and manage NeuroFlow’s content calendar
- 2-4 years of digital and content marketing work in a collaborative B2B environment
- Health care (especially health IT) industry experience strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of the key elements of a martech stack (analytics software, SEO tracker, SEM, A/B testing webinar, email marketing platform, CRM, CMS)
- You think about promotion of the content before/during/after the creation of it, knowing the “if you write it, they will come” attitude won’t cut it today’s digital landscape
- You measure what matters and love getting into the nitty gritty of GA, tracking tags, and are able to report on the success of content and make improvements based on data
- Effective multitasking, communication, and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail to meet deadlines and manage large projects
- Great powers of persuasion and presentation (PowerPoint/Google Slides, Photoshop, Canva, etc) with proven editorial skills and outstanding command of the English language
- Basic technical understanding of HTML, CSS, Java, web publishing, Flash, etc. preferred
- A reliable team player who is excited about all that comes with working for a high growth, impact-focused technology firm
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Creating a Happier and Healthier World