Senior SEO Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
🎥 What are we doing at Uscreen?
Uscreen is a hyper-growth (and profitable) bootstrapped product-led SaaS business revolutionizing the way that video-based entrepreneurs & creators monetize their content. We have grown from 30 to 120 employees over the last year -- with the best yet to come!
Uscreen provides an all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs to sell subscriptions, VOD, and live-streamed events on the web, through mobile apps, and via OTT (over-the-top) devices.
11,000+ video creators build, market, and sell their content with Uscreen -- and they generate tens-of-millions of dollars in revenue doing it! See some of our awesome customers here.
🚀 What you’ll do
- Continue to build and scale upon Uscreen’s solid Organic Search foundation to transform SEO into a major user acquisition and demand capture engine.
- Develop competitive SEO strategies for Uscreen’s marketing website, including the blog, landing pages, and Video Business School.
- Lead the on-site and off-site strategies to scale our organic search visibility.
- Work closely with Head of Search to plan & execute organic search strategies.
- Forecast the impact of the SEO strategies, expected traffic, and revenue.
- Develop clear roadmaps to execute and drive the proposed strategies with milestones, constraints, and specific dependencies.
- Help build a well-functioning engine that outputs search-optimized content at scale.
- Help establish a cadence of executing tasks to improve visibility on search.
- Help define the technical SEO workstream within our Marketing site properties and work with our WP Engineers to implement changes.
- Help grow the SEO team and recruit SEO talent across the industry.
- Educate product, design, and engineering teams on current industry trends, SEO, and content best practices & methodologies
- Ability to overlap at least 5 working hours with Central European Time
🔥 Do you have what it takes?
- Minimum of five years of full‐time, professional experience in SEO
- Experience in building and managing SEO operations & teams in an in-house environment
- Experience working closely with engineers to execute technical SEO tasks.
- Proven track record of growing organic search traffic through SEO
- Strong technical knowledge including:
- Core Web Vitals
- Schema Markups and Structured data
- Mobile-first development
- Strong analytical skills and experience using tools like Google Search Console, Google Analytics, and Data Studio
- Expertise with tools such as Ahrefs, SEMrush, Screaming Frog, and WordPress
- High attention to detail
- Great communication and coordination skills
✔️Are you interested in applying?
- Click the “Apply for this position” button
- Fill out the short form
- We will review the applications and email candidates who qualify to set up a first-round interview
Your application has been successfully submitted.