Senior Program Manager, Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re looking for a Senior Program Manager, Marketing to build and scale a playbook for our new Forms play.
HubSpot’s goal is to become the CRM of choice for Forms software users across the internet. You’ll help make this happen by partnering with Form companies to give their users a place to store and leverage their form data.
Specifically, you will:
- Work with Business Development to identify the companies we should partner with and find meaningful incentives to bring them on board.
- Design a marketing strategy for Forms partners to help them drive adoption of the Forms/CRM integration.
- Partner with Product to build an elegant and useful integration for Forms users to build a CRM database.
- Own the monthly and yearly targets for CRM signups via Forms integrations.
- Identify the key metrics we should be looking at throughout the year to gauge whether we’re on the right track to hit our monthly and yearly goals.
- Work with the Analytics team to create an effective reporting structure and format based on these metrics.
- Based on those leading indicators, course-correct our strategy/tactics when needed.
- Craft a narrative around your strategy; share this narrative with leadership and key stakeholders to get their support.
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience scaling a new demand generation channel from the ground up—ideally via partnerships or software integrations.
- Collaboration and problem-solving skills. You can successfully partner with other teams across the organization who have overlapping, but not identical, goals.
- Excellent communication skills. To give you an idea, you can write a concise and persuasive memo, give a presentation to leadership, and actively listen and communicate with your team members.
- A passion for diversity, inclusion, and belonging. You’re an ally to underrepresented communities, seek to understand experiences different from your own, and lead with empathy.
- Confidence working with data. In this role, you’ll report on the impact of specific acquisition changes and strategies using Looker and other analytics platforms—and make decisions based on those results. Great candidates don’t need to be data wizards, but you should be comfortable asking data-driven questions, connecting the dots on insights, and using data to inform your team’s approach.
- Humility and adaptability. This role is highly collaborative and HubSpot is ever-evolving. You won’t always get it right, and that’s okay. But being open and receptive to feedback is important. You’re someone who is always asking for feedback and ideas, both from your stakeholders and your direct reports, and is comfortable pivoting to meet the needs of the business.
Here’s the interview process for this role:
- 30-minute interview with our recruiter
- 30-minute interview with the hiring manager
- Four 30-minute interviews with the team members you’ll be working closely with
- 30-minute case study interview to help you demonstrate how you’d approach this role
- 30-minute interview with our VP of Acquisition
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
Per HubSpot’s policy all employees who wish to work @office or @flex or to visit an office in-person must be fully-vaccinated. At this time, @remote employees are not required to be vaccinated.
Germany: (m/f/d) - link to HubSpot's Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.
Your application has been successfully submitted.