Content Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Content Marketing Manager, reporting to the VP of Growth Marketing, will play a critical role on the growth marketing team, leveraging brand storytelling, measurable content experiences, and original research to establish Foresight as the insurtech that ties safe work practices to insurance savings. This high-impact role will develop, implement, and report on a targeted SEO and thought leadership strategy that will earn the attention and trust of commercial brokers and their business leader clientele.
About Foresight Insurance
Foresight is the first insurtech specializing in commercial coverage for the middle market ( construction, manufacturing, agriculture). Our mission is to improve every business we underwrite, starting with workplace safety. Foresight wraps innovative risk management software into each insurance policy, reducing workplace incident frequency by up to 57% and giving policyholders the ability to earn lower premiums.
With a digital submission process and reporting in an industry little known for digital savvy, Foresight provides unrivaled value for insurance brokers and businesses seeking safety and savings through technology.
- Act as editor-in-chief of the Foresight blog, developing a content calendar, managing freelance writers, and running QA on all native and guest content.
- Write and ghostwrite articles and web pages as required, including thought leadership pieces for company spokespeople.
- Set and make demonstrated progress toward SEO goals in accordance with business priorities.
- Oversee content publishing, scheduling and distribution via email and social channels.
- Source and maintain thriving relationships with subject matter experts on and off-staff; coordinating input sessions.
- Work with the business development and marketing team leads to distribute content at key moments along the user journey.
- Work with the communications manager to plan and develop newsworthy content and research.
- Recruit, brief, and provide ongoing feedback to skilled freelance writers.
- Monitor and report on performance, continually improving compliance and editorial style guidelines for blog and social media content.
- Ensure content is periodically refreshed and underperforming content is pruned, applying past learnings to future content.
- Coordinate content opportunities with our communications team and sponsor partners.
- Integrate brand story into content to demonstrate storytelling and audience engagement that drives conversions and brand awareness.
- 7+ years content writing and editing experience, journalism background preferred
- 4+ years content marketing experience, including strategy, goal-setting, and project management
- 3+ years experience managing SEO content
- 2+ years experience overseeing high-output contract and in-house content writers
- 1+ years commercial insurance experience, including workers comp
- Has published bylines and a portfolio of authored/edited content
- Demonstrated ability to apply SEO best practices and get results.
- Keen editor’s eye, from high-level structure to grammatical details.
- Able to absorb and deploy tone and style guidelines with a high level of consistency
- Familiarity with WordPress, Webflow and/or ghost CMS, HubSpot, and Salesforce
- Brand/CRO copywriting experience a plus
- Industry-leading career development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Generous paid time off including paid holidays, personal days and paid sick leave
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Annual Learning and Development stipend
Your application has been successfully submitted.