Senior Content Marketing Manager 📺
Joonko is a venture capital-funded Software-as-a-Service company that is on a mission to accelerate corporate diversity and foster workplace equality, by creating a completely new way for companies to source and recruit underrepresented candidates with its automated recruiting solution.
We are looking for a talented and experienced content marketing professional to join our marketing team, own and create meaningful and attractive content to support our marketing efforts and brand awareness of the most innovative companies in the HR Tech space.
In this hands-on role, you will be managing content production from end to end- from ideation to production and distribution, to optimization. You will work closely with Joonko’s VP Marketing to assure and produce high-quality content generation such as: whitepapers, eBooks, infographics, blog posts, case studies, newsletters, presentation content, survey reports and web copy and newsletters.
- Develop content road map and execution
- Craft interesting, well-researched, content to drive traffic, engage and convert target audiences
- Work closely with in-house designer, product marketing, sales, and external influencers and other industry experts
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and target audience challenges
- Identify and execute real time events and leverage them in the benefit of marketing opportunities
- Liaise in on going marketing activities
- Continuously measure and improve content performance; create reports leveraging Google Analytics, marketing automation and social media analytics tools
- +3 years of experience in B2B Marketing, preferably at a start-up
- Experience with high-level, end-to-end, content production
- Understanding of web publishing requirements
- Editorial mindset and creative thinking
- Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable working with new marketing and analytics tools
- Self-starter and detail-oriented with an ability to organize, prioritize and execute multiple, ongoing projects under deadline, with an eye on business impact and quality
Who we are?
We’re a hardworking, collaborative, cross-cultural team that believes in transparency, honesty, and (most importantly) having fun! We drop our egos at the door, embrace the humbling humanity of #startuplife, and fuel ourselves with a relentless passion for making the world a slightly better place each and every day. We’re geeks, foodies, athletes, millennials, feminists, activists, allies, musicians, and more. We know it’s tough, but we’re in it together.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Entered in Employee Stock Option Pool
Your application has been successfully submitted.