New York, NY, USA Remote
Animalz is a content marketing agency that strives to create the best content on the web. We help companies grow by creating high quality, long-form pieces that their audience loves.
We’re a fully remote organization with team members scattered around the world. We have an eclectic team of marketers, scientists, journalists, operations folks, and more.
Our fully remote team of 60+ people located across the world is growing fast, with plans to grow even faster in 2021. That’s where you come in!
We’re looking for a recruiter to help us scale our hiring efforts to attract, engage, and retain top talent. In this role you’ll use your relationship building and organizational abilities to create and implement recruiting campaigns, provide exceptional support to applicants and hiring managers, and assist the People Ops team with recruiting initiatives to build our world-class team.
An ideal Recruiter at Animalz:
- is passionate about helping others succeed
- has experience with recruiting and running outreach campaigns
- is driven by curiosity and wants to keep learning and growing
- has experience contributing to company Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion goals
- works autonomously and can manage their own schedule to meet goals and objectives
- has a data-driven, goal-oriented mentality
- has an active interest in content marketing and wants to deepen their knowledge in the field
- 2+ years experience in recruiting (preferably remote and preferably in-house)
- Work in North America’s Eastern time zone
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Proficiency with ATS systems (we use Greenhouse)
- Experience recruiting creative roles (writers, editors, marketers)
- Basic understanding of content marketing (particularly for B2B)
- Create and execute outreach campaigns to attract top talent
- Develop and share recruiting best practices across the company
- Assist in establishing and promoting our employer brand (in collaboration with our TA Manager and VP of People)
- Manage various pipelines in collaboration with hiring managers: work with hiring managers on job descriptions, screen & interview applicants, coordinate interviews, setup projects, etc.
- Develop and nurture relationships with potential candidates and referral sources
- Track and report on hiring KPIs weekly
- Continuously improve both the candidate journey and our internal processes
About our benefits:
- Work from anywhere you like
- Flexible scheduling and communication
- For US-based team members: health insurance (80% company paid) plus dental and vision insurance (99% company paid)
- 25 paid vacation days per year
- Unlimited sick time
- Unlimited personal time
- Paid parental leave
- Monthly wellness and lunch stipends
- Learning opportunities like internal workshops, talks, and attending conferences
- Customized career growth and goals set and tracked monthly
Our stance on diversity:
Animalz recognizes that the best content in the world can't be created without input from a wide variety of perspectives and experiences. As such, we are committed to diversity and equal opportunities for all candidates and employees.
We do not discriminate in candidate screenings, interviews, or employment on the basis of factors including race, ancestry, religion, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, age, parental status, political association, military history, or any other status protected by law.
If you have further questions or need assistance during the application process:
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help. Thanks so much!
Your application has been successfully submitted.