B2B Content Marketing Manager
First things first: Propllr wants to attract the best people, so our goal is to provide a welcoming workplace. We strive for diversity and inclusivity, and we view both as essential to foster the creativity and empathy required to do our jobs at a high level. Whether participating in our DE&I Working Group, attending company-hosted anti-bias and diversity-focused webinars and workshops, or simply sharing experiences and support with one another, there’s a place at Propllr for thoughtful professionals of all backgrounds.
Now – here’s the opportunity:
Propllr is a growing content marketing and PR agency serving startups and fast-growing B2B companies, and we are looking for an experienced Content Marketing Manager to step in and quickly take the reins of multiple client accounts.
You might be the ideal candidate if you...
- Have three to five years of experience writing and editing compelling B2B content (blog posts, ebooks, contributed articles, whitepapers, etc.).
- Sometimes either find yourself narrating your own life in your head or reworking prose you see in print. (Bonus points if you’ve actually marked something up because it was driving you up the wall.)
- Want to mentor early-career writers as they develop their skills.
- Want to work with innovative, fast growing clients who love your work (check us out on G2).
- Want to see your work make a direct impact on a company’s success.
Responsibilities of the Content Marketing Manager include:
- Writing and editing. A lot. Every day. On deadline. Blog posts, case studies, bylined articles, and more.
- Deftly navigating varied topics and voices as you write and edit for various accounts and audiences.
- Independently researching diverse topics, writing about them with expert-level confidence, and helping junior writers master that skill.
- Interviewing our clients and external thought leaders.
- Trawling the web for the best third-party research and using it to support the (written) arguments you build.
- Meeting daily and weekly writing and editing deadlines.
- Keeping multiple accounts and projects moving forward consistently and reliably.
- Weaving SEO best practices into everything you do.
Did we mention Propllr is a great place to work?
- A clear path to promotion based on defined quantitative and qualitative goals.
- Paid parental leave.
- Open to remote and/or flex WFH schedules (we are all remote now).
- Great insurance – 100% premiums paid. And an FSA!
- 401(k) with a 3% salary bonus, plus profit-sharing.
- No tracking of hours.
- Opportunity for commissions on new business created.
- Annual cash bonus based on agency performance (so far, we’ve paid bonuses every year).
- Regular team lunches and regular team outings (virtual now, in-person pre- and hopefully post-pandemic!).
- Outstanding team and amazing clients.
- Great West Loop location in an old loft building right behind Union Station (for post-pandemic days).
- Emergency expense reimbursement for non-Director level employees (auto, health, childcare, etc.) up to $1,000 / year.
- $250 yearly match for employee donations to nonprofits.
Ready to apply?
In your cover letter, we’d love to see more than a recap of your résumé. Let us know:
- Who you are.
- What you love to do.
- What you do better than anyone.
- Why Propllr interests you.
- What of your past B2B content work you’re most proud of (we’d love some links!).
We look forward to receiving your résumé and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
PR and content marketing for innovators