Director of Content Marketing
We're looking for a goal-driven and entrepreneurial Content Marketing Leader to build a holistic, high-impact content strategy. Leveraging your creative and operational talents, you will be a leader in presenting the Panther story and brand to a diverse global audience.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Position Panther as the lovable thought leader for global teams, and create a non-transactional relationship with potential customers in a way that goes beyond our product.
- Experiment across SEO, email marketing, social media, articles, guides, ebooks, whitepapers, webinars, podcasts, videos, etc. to drive hyper-growth.
- Lead content strategy and distribution plan in support of company and marketing team OKRs.
- Work with designers, product marketing, sales, and external influencers, and other industry experts
- Source, write, and edit thought leadership and educational content at a rapid pace, ensuring consistent coverage in our editorial calendar
- Identify opportunities to translate content into other formats. I.e., creating infographics out of blog posts, or blog posts out of webinars, to capture demand across multiple digital channels
- Analyze older web content, such as blog posts, and update content to maintain organic relevance and SEO competitiveness
- Assist the demand generation team in the written creation of emails and landing pages, incorporating best practices for conversion and enforcing a consistent tone of voice across assets
- 5+ years of experience in building high-performing content strategies + teams, ideally in B2B SaaS.
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline
- Enjoy creating various types of content such as ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, blogs, etc.
- You have an uncompromisingly high-quality bar.
- You have a positive-sum mentality, and you’re equally excited about rolling up your sleeves to get something done, or reflecting on our marketing strategy and the big picture.
- You are data-informed and KPI-driven.
- You can think in systems, and gravitate towards building content engines that can be repurposed and run on their own.
- You are a proactive, effective communicator, and excited about working in a diverse, distributed team.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Borderless payroll, compliance and benefits for remote teams.