Crowd Content, a premium content writing service trusted by large brands, ecommerce businesses, web publishers, digital marketing agencies, and SMBs, delivers publish-ready content that drives SEO and conversions. It offers self-serve content creation through its robust Marketplace and fully managed content production through its Managed Services team.
The bilingual (English/Spanish) remote Content Manager is responsible for managing and monitoring Crowd Content’s managed clients’ content creation by leveraging our proprietary platform, performing quality assurance at scale and communicating regularly with clients and freelance writers, editors and subject-matter experts.
- Manage high-volume content projects for a variety of contract clients
- Interact with, manage, audit and train Crowd Content’s freelance writers and editors
- Deliver client content on time and within budget
- Ensure content is high-quality, on-brand and meets all requirements
- Provide timely updates to both client and the Content Director on all projects
- Provide a high level of customer service to managed clients, including quick response times and consistent communication
- Create comprehensive project briefs and workflows to ensure that deliverables meet client requirements
- Recruit, train and manage teams of writers and editors
- Provide top-notch editing and quality assurance on all client deliverables
- Identify throughput and client issues as they arise and ensure the problems are resolved
- Adhere to internal production and administrative processes
- Work as a collaborative team member
- Native English speaking but also fluent in Spanish
- Canadian resident and legally able to work in Canada
- Ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of demonstrable professional editing experience; solid writing skills are a bonus
- Two to three years of experience in content management
- Demonstrated ability to manage large teams
- Undergraduate degree
- Tech savviness with advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel
- Demonstrated customer service experience
- Ability to perform well under pressure in a time-sensitive environment
- Attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Full-time remote position
- Flexible working hours
- Annual vacation and holiday time
- Health benefits
- Quarterly incentive plan
To apply, please send CV and resume along with expected salary range to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would like to thank all applicants for your interest. However, only candidates selected for an interview will receive a reply.
Job Type: Full-time, remote
Your application has been successfully submitted.